Chapter 18

This one has pictures :]

Phil POV

"Phil~ How much longer?" Whined Tommy.

Again.

Just as I was about to answer an announcement came over the loudspeaker saying "attention passengers. We will be landing in Orlando, Florida in approximately 10 minutes. Thank you for flying with ryanair today."

"Well there is your answer I guess" I laughed.

They could hear Tubbo talking excitedly in the seat behind them. He was on a discord call with Ranboo. Eret, Ranboo and Karl were all driving directly to the 'dream team' house. They were still about an hour away, judging from when Tubbo last told them.

Niki had arrived at the airport around 20 minutes ago while skeppy and bad won't be at the house until after dinner.

Quackity got a bus all the way to Orlando and was currently waiting for his taxi to take home to the house, according to the group chat the sixteen of us are in.

Speaking of that group chat, I just got a notification from it. Techno scowled and Wilbur laughed. They were sharing a pair of headphones, one headphone for techno and the other for Wilbur. Every time Technos phone got a notification, it interrupted their music.

I heard techno mumble something like "Can't even listen to Beethoven in peace. Is nothing sacred anymore?" Which made Wilbur laugh.

I decided to actually check the group chat in my phone rather than just laughing at techno and Phil.

Pro gamers (and Dream)😝🤪🥱🥺🥳🤗🤩

Sapnap: so uh
Sapnap: guess who we met at the airport

Ranboo: the real question here isRanboo: did he get a whoppa?

Ranboo: did he get a whoppa?

Me: I feel like the actual question here is why do we keep meeting people we know?
Me: apart from the authors lack of originality and ability to come up with a plot line for us all to meet?

Karl: hey
Karl: the fourth wall is there for a reason

Me: sorry sorry
Me: but still
Me: I mean example A

Me: sorry sorryMe: but stillMe: I mean example A

Me: example b

Me: example c

Me: example c

Me: example d

Dream: I'm sorry bad but what the actual fuckDream: this isn't a coincidence

Dream: this isn't a coincidence

Bad: Language >:(

Quackity has added Jack to the conversation
Quackity has added Captain Puffy to the conversation
Quackity has added Fundy to the conversation
Quackity has added Sam to the conversation

Techno: let me listen to für elise (is that by Beethoven? Should have paid more attention in music class last year) in peace

Skeppy: well since you asked so nicely
Skeppy: no❤️

Vurb has added himself to the conversation

Vurb: careful badboyhalo doesn't get jealous of that heart skeppy

Vurb has removed himself from the conversation.