Chapter 6

"Now where the actual fuck were you, and you didn't you tell anyone anything? And what's that on your neck?"

"Basically, I got told my parents were killed in an accident and they took me to an orphanage before I could even turn off my stream and the head of the orphanage took away my phone before I could tell anybody. I haven't gotten it back ever since." I explained, ignoring the second question.

"Oh really?" Asked Phil, dropping my phone back into my hand.

"Phil! How did you get this?" I asked excitedly, powering it on.

"Ms. Gairdia gave it to me. She said to give it to you. Has none of your other adoptive families ever given it to you? Have you had any other adoptive families?" Phil asked looking confused.

"Yes I have had other adoptive families, but none of them have ever gave me my phone back." I opened my phone and I had over five million notifications. I didn't think people actually cared this much.

Tubbo was still clinging onto me and sniffling. Normally I would complain, but I had missed my best friend.

"Oh my god, it's going to be so much fun to see everyone's reactions to you. I have the best idea of how to do it!" Cheered Wilbur, hugging me as well.

"Simps" I teased.

"Shut up, we can literally just send you back to the orphanage if we want." Threatened Wilbur.

I froze. "Wait no don't, I'm sorry." I apologized quickly. "Don't send me back, please?"

They all looked at me sadly. "No no no, it was just a joke Tommy, don't worry, we won't." Wilbur quickly assured.

They were all thinking the same thing. 'What the heck happened to him at that orphanage?'