Chapter 4

Tommy

"Well I'll leave you to it!" Rasped Ms. Gairdia, walking out of the room.

"T-Tommy?" Phil said in a strangled voice. "Is that really you?"

"Hi Phil" I said, smiling softly. Smiling. I can't remember that last time I did that.

"But how? And why? Where did you go? Why didn't you tell us? Why are you in an orphanage?"

"That stream, there was a knock on the door. The police told me that my parents had died. They took me here and while I was still in shock the bitch Ms. Gairdia took my phone and hasn't given it back."

He wrapped his arms around me and I flinched. It had been so long since I have had physical contact that was not aggressive. I hope he didn't notice.

"Well this is great! I mean, you can come live with us, everyone is going to be so happy to see you!" He said excitedly.

"Us?" I wondered.

"Oh right, you don't know, Wilbur, Tubbo, Techno and I all moved in together. It was Wilbur's idea to adopt a child and now that it's you, it will be so much easier to convince Techno not to murder you."

I had forgotten about Techno's hate of orphans. No one likes orphans, who am I kidding?

"So, do you want us to adopt you? Because if you do I have already signed the papers so all you need to do is pack your stuff and we can leave straight away."

Did I want to be adopted? What kind of question is that of course I wanted to escape this place and all of the horrible memories that had been created.

"Okay" I nodded.

I went upstairs to my box room and packed all my belongs in a small backpack that they had provided. I didn't have much do it all fit in.

I walked back down the stairs and heard Phil and Gairdia talking about my. I did the logical thing of eavesdropping outside the door. After all, we didn't want this to turn out like the last one.

"I have to warn you, he is a bit of a handful. You might have to use a bit of force to get him to cooperate.

I roll my eyes. Of course she would try and make my life hell even when she is not there to inflict it on me.

"I don't agree. Tommy is a lovely boy. We will be leaving now. Goodbye."

I walk into the room and Phil leads me out the front door and into his minivan. I almost smile. He is such a dad. He is technically my dad...

I smiled at that thought.

A/N

I don't know what to say so vote to be pog