Chapter 12

Dream and Drista live! Pog!

Idk what happened last chapter so we improvising here

Wait nvm I have no storyline planned so thanks for 6k! You are all pog!

Idk why your here, I have a worse updating schedule then technoblade but thanks for sticking around and all the support!

:)

JK ILL TRY WRITE FOR YOU TO THANK YOU

"So Tommy. Tell me how you managed to stay sane these past years?" Asked Quackity who, as usual, had auto tune on.

"Here's the secret Big Q" I said, leaning really close to the mic stand and doing a low voice. "Drugs!"

He burst out laughing, sounding slightly threatening with the auto tune on. Tubbo, who was sitting in Wilbur's chair started abusing the arm rest.

Big Q and I were actually really good friends. I thought Tubbo and I were the best, but then that Ranboo kid showed up. And he is American! Has Tubbo lost all common sense? (This is just for the storyline, I know that Ranboo is not replacing Tommy, it's for the plot. Yes! I have finally thought of a plot line! Kind of.)

"Okay, but serious question now. How tall are you? Because age 14 you were already too tall and now, two years later you must have grown. I have too!" Quackity said.

"Guys, Big Q has grown! What are you now, 150 centimeters? 160?" I asked sincerely. "But yes I have grown taller. I am 6 foot 3 last time I checked."

"What?" Screamed many people in the call and they all started complaining and listing their heights.

"I'm only 5 foot 7!" Niki said, her accent slightly stronger then usual due to it being late at night.

"George is 24 and he is 5 foot 8!" That was Sapnap. Always fighting with George.

Ranboo was just laughing. He is too tall. I heard that he plays volleyball and from what I know about it, I would ru if I saw him on the court. I mean, being a tall minor was my thing! And now Ranboo streaks my best friend and my height bragging privileges? What's next, my main character lore in the Dream smp?

Speaking of the Dream smp... "So what has been going on in the smp at the moment? Who has the disks? What the fuck did you tell the fans about me?"

Dream cleared his throat awkwardly. "Well we put your character in exile. And we tried to stream. We did a few. Techno and Ranboo streamed a good bit. But it was just really hard. So none of us have really streamed in the past year and a half."

I was speechless. "Awwww! Did you miss your favorite big man? Needed me for clout I presume."

A/N

I lied. I have literally no plot line. But I just wanted to get this chapter out because it's been way to long since I have posted. I tried to buy Dreams merch but it was already sold out. F in chat for me.