Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

"well I can't do anything handcuffed." I say smirking. "you don't need to do anything baby." fuck. I thought it would work to escape. he hovers over top of me and smirks. I squeeze my eyes shut and he puts his hands under my shirt. "anything wrong?" he asks taking my shirt off. I shake my head and his hands go all over my body. he starts sucking my neck and tugging at my hair winning a moan from me. "s-s-sethhh." I moan and he chuckles. I hate this but it feels so good.

"who's Seth?" he asks looking at me smirking. "its daddy." he says and starts taking off my pants along with my boxers. as soon as my dick shows he gets hard. "ready?" he asks. "yes, daddy." I whisper and he smirks. his grip gets harder around my hips and pushes his body into mine. he slowly thrusts into me and god, it feels so good. "Ple-e-ease s-stop." I say as he thrusts a bit faster. "no." he says quickly and I squeeze my eyes shut.

his thrusts get a little bit faster and sloppier. he stops and looks at me. "blowjobs are morning things baby." he says with a smile. I stare at him scared what to do. "can I leave?" I ask and he loses his smile. "if you tell anyone I'll find out." he says seriously. I nod and he leaves. "get dressed, its 11:34." he says grabbing his clothes. I nod and he leaves. fuck.

I pick up my clothes and get dressed. when I'm done I grab my phone.

Niall: are you okay?

Zayn: yes. he said if he didn't take you he would take my sister, and she's younger and doesn't deserve that. I'm sorry.

Niall: its fine. i'm just traumatized.

Zayn: see you at school.

of course he wouldn't care. I just met him, and he's a jerk. but can be nice, at times. its a rare thing. I gulp and walk out to see a happy carrie. "hello Niall." she doesn't know. "bye." I say and she looks confused. I shrug it off and walk out the door as fast as I can.

* * *

"hey mum." I say seeing her in the kitchen. "where were you?" she says frustrated. "I saw Seth." I say and her face gets worse. "never talk to him again."

"but-"

"NO BUTS NIALL! GO UP STAIRS!" she yells and I freeze. "why?" I ask looking in her eyes. "he rapes women niall! he fucking changed!" I gulp. I know he does. "I know." I mumble not enough for her to hear me.

Seth: goodnight baby. I love you

Niall: night

motherfucker.

Niall: goodnight Zayn.

Zayn: sweet dreams.

I smile at Zayn's text and turn off my phone. I set it on the night stand. "goodnight Zayn." I say and close my eyes.

I love you.