Chapter Twenty-Five

Zayn's POV

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I yell holding a passed out Niall in my hands. I decide to put my clothes back on and put his on. when I do I carry him out. Mum is on the phone, dad is mad, and Safaa is concerned. I lay him on the couch and check his heart. "MOM! HIS HEART'S BARLEY BEATING!" I screech on the top of my lungs. I didn't even realize that I was crying until now.

"baby please don't leave me." I whisper to him and he takes a huge breath waking up. he's out of breath and is confused. I pull him into I tight hug. "w-what happened?" he whispers in my ear. I release from the hug and look into his beautiful ocean eyes. he strokes the tears off my face making me smile a bit. "I don't want you to worry about me." I shake my head and get closer to his face. "If these things keep happening then of course i'm going to worry, because I love you Niall." he blushes and smiles at my words.

"uh he's fine now." I hear mum say walking over to us. "Niall she wants to know if you're feeling better because if your okay you don't have to go to the hospital." he nods and mom says something and hangs up. "she said to rest, eat, and drink water." he nods and looks over at me. "I'll go home if you wa-"

"Niall." I cut him off, "you can stay here as long as you want."

"Then I'll go rest." he gets up and goes up stairs. "you're a good boyfriend Zayn." dad says to me. I smile and look at him. "I hope so."

"so you to go up stairs and do whatever." I smile bigger at his words. he's supporting me. I get up to see Niall looking at us. I run up to him and catch him on the stairs making him squeal. "I got you." I whisper in his ear. he giggles and escapes.

I laugh and run up stairs. I go to my door and try to open it, but its locked. "Niall!" I bang on the door. "open up!" I say still laughing. I hear him giggling and shuffling. he opens the door and my room is a mess. "Niall!" I shout looking around my room. he starts laughing and I look over to him. "oh so you think its funny, huh?" I say and he starts running. I close the door and grab him from behind.

I start kissing his neck making him giggle even more. "I love you." I say in-between kisses. "I love you more." he says smiling. I turn him around and look at him. "how are you feeling?" he smirks and licks his lips. he moves his lips right infront of mine. "I could be better." he says and I go for it. I need him right now. I kiss him roughly and with passion. I grab his thighs pulling him u and he wraps his legs around my waist. I prop him up on the wall to help me hold him. he takes my shirt off and goes back into the kiss. i hear the door open but that's not a problem. "i-i...uh...erm...sorry...i'll let you two fuck." i hear Safaa say. i break the kiss and laugh.

Niall is just looking at me. "what?" i ask pouting. "i don't want to lose you." i cup his cheek and tighten my grip on him. "you will never lose me baby." i say looking into his dark blue eyes. he kisses me again roughly making me smile a bit in the kiss.

I take off the hoodie i gave him and he starts playing with my pants. "here." i say and carry him to the bed. he giggles as i throw him on the bed. i hover over top of him and kiss him again. he tries to find my pants but misses and groans in frustration. "just wait baby." i tease making him huff. i kiss him again and he slips his tongue in making me gasp.

he digs his nails in my back, earning a moan from me. "that was hot." niall says breaking the kiss. "your hot."

"no your hot." he fights back making me laugh. he's actually pouting. "aw baby are you mad? don't worry i can be hot and you can be adorable, handsome, cute, and beautiful." he blushes at my compromise. i smile at him and grab his chin making him look at me. "I love you." he blushes even more. "I love you more." he mumbles shyly. "not possible." i whisper in his ear. "so possible." he says and slips my pants down along with my boxers. he giggles and i look at him.

"what?" i ask actually confused. "you're hard." then he starts laughing at me. "and you aren't?" he stops laughing at bites his lip. "Stop." i whine dragging the 'p' at the end. he laughs at me and smirks. i kiss him again and he grips my dick with his hand. I moan from just the touch of him. he lets go and kisses me back roughly. i slide his boxers down and break the kiss.

"please." he says. i tilt my head a bit. "fuck me please." i sigh and look at him. "aren't you sick? should i get a condom?" he shakes his head. "i want to feel you." he says rubbing his hand down my chest. "fuck niall." i say at he rubs down my chest. "so this just has an effect on you?" he teases. "you're the effect." i say. 'ready?" i ask. "ready." he clarifies.

I take a deep breath and go for it. I start thrusting slowly into him. he grabs on to my hair making me moan. its my weakness.

I go a little faster making him moan a bit. I start going harder, faster, and better. "Zayn!" He moans making me chuckle. "I-I feel you in my thigh." I start thrusting faster and sloppier. I keep thrusting faster until I get to my high.

"hey is every- WHAT THE FUCK!" I hear mum yell opening the door. I get out of louis and cover us up. "m-mum?" I ask shockingly. "Niall get dressed you're leaving." she yells at him. "No! Its not Niall's fault! we started playing around, like kissing and crap, then this happened." I explain. "you're eighteen Zayn!" She lectures. "You had Doniya at sixteen, me at eighteen, and Safaa at nineteen!" I fight. "have it your way then. and don't bring Doniya in this." she leaves and closes the door shut.

"sorry." niall mumbles. I look over to him and he's crying. "baby," I cup his cheek making him look up at me. "I'm sorry, she doesn't know what she's talking about." he nods and looks down. "I love you and won't let her hurt you. remember that." I remind him. "okay." he mumbles.

"lets get dressed." I say. he nods so I get out of bed. I go over to my dresser and get boxers, new pants, and same for niall. "I'll just wear what I wore earlier." he says putting a shirt on. I nod and put back his clothes. "Zayn!" I hear dad shout from down stairs. "coming!" I shout back. "I'll be back." he nods slowly. I shrug it off and go down stairs. "what the-"

Niall's POV

"I'll be back." he says. I nod slowly from being dizzy. he doesn't question it, thankfully.

I stumble off the bed and go to the bathroom. I hear a lot of cheering down stairs making my headache worse. I just want to sleep, that's all. I go in the bathroom and wash my face. it doesn't help. nothing does.

I feel my stomach get bad so I close and lock the door behind me. I go to the toilet and puke. all the breakfast the school gave me. eggs, milk, water, and weird brown stuff. I feel out of breath and flush the toilet. "Zayn." I whisper. I don't have the energy to go to the door. instead I lay my back against the white tile wall. my vison gets blurry and starts spinning. "Zayn!" I finally call out. all I can hear is cheering.

I can't text him because my phone is on his stand. this is a nightmare. "I love you Zayn." I whisper to myself as I see black dots. it starts to get hard to breath and hard to keep my eyes open. I hear footsteps come up loudly. the door opens. "Niall?" I hear a faint voice say. I can't focus on anything.

someone tries to open the door, its locked. "Niall!" someone starts banging on the door. "Its Zayn!" I try to use strength to talk. "help." I crock out. "can you open the door?" I gulp and try. "no." I can barley even talk.

"I'll be back." he says and I hear just the cheering. "don't leave." I whisper. my eyes shut and I don't feel anything. not even my heartbeat.

Zayn....

~Authors Note~

NEDKNFJWNFJ4F4IF OMG! OMG! OMG! NOO! IS HE GONNA DIE! WHATS GONNA HAPENED! JNEKQ

i hope you liked this chapter and vote if u want. ttyl;)

xx

tpwk

KWMDKL3M