Chapter Twenty-Three

Niall's POV

I wake up at about five o'clock. I stretch and press the red button that calls for a nurse to come in. just once so they don't think I'm dying. "yes is everything okay sir?" she asks urgently. "i'm leaving for school at six." she lets out a breath of relief. I chuckle at her and she grabs some papers. "I'll let them know and we'll check you up before you leave. Oh and," she sets down her papers and comes closer to me, "take care of Zayn."

what does she mean? I nod slowly raising both eyebrows up at her. I mean of course I will take car of Zayn. 'cause Zayn is my happiness, light to my darkness, my bones to my body, he's my boyfriend, he's my world, withut him i'd be dead, without him i'd be lost, and I wouldn't have ever found myself. "Of course I will, because I love him." she grins happily and walks out. maybe they are relatives.

she comes in after about thirty minutes and its five thirty. "we have clothes for you and I'll check everything." she says and I nod telling her to do so. she checks my heart, checks my breathing, asks how I'm feeling, gives me contacts if I feel down, gives me excuse notes, checks my ankles because of the rope, and takes the IV's out.

she walks over to the counter grabbing clothes. "here is your clothes." she lays them down beside me and I thank her. I go to the bathroom, take a shower, fix my hair, brush my teeth, put chapstick on, and change my clothes. I'm wearing a gray shirt, a black jacket, black skinny jeans, and my hair is in a swooped back, curled, and quiff kind of hairstyle.

(The photo is what I imagine his hair to be.)

I spray it with some hair spray and walk out. I grab my phone and Zayn, mum, and Seth texted me.

Zayn: I'll be there in five.

Niall: okie:)

I check mum.

Mother: can we please talk? I need to tell you something that can fix everything.

Niall: fine! But I'm going to school.

Then Seth's.

Seth: We have took his phone so please do NOT text this number again. Thank you.

Good, he deserves to rot in prison.

I see that Zayn texted me again. I smile at his name popping up. I click his message and butterflies go through my stomach.

Zayn: I love you weirdo

Niall: I love you too baby.

Zayn: ooo. like the knew name.

Niall: hehe.

Zayn: I'm here.

I perk up from the bed and run down stairs. "hey! hey! hey!" the guy at the desk says stopping me. "check out name." he demands and I tell him my name. he says I'm good to go so I run outside. I go to the parking lot beside the large building until I spot the familiar Tesla and run to it. Zayn's outside it making me more eager. yes I did just see him, but he's so fucking hot.

I run into his arms making him laugh. "good to see you to." he says still laughing. I still don't let go so he picks me up. "Zayn!" I squeal making him chuckle. he puts me on the back of his car and leans forward. "I missed you." he says and starts kissing me. I kiss back obviously, and put my arms around his neck. I let go and he puts his hands around my waist. "I missed you too baby, but we need to go." he kisses me back instead making me smile into the kiss.

i break the kiss and he pouts. "aw come on! we have school!" i say and he groans. i smack his shoulder playfully and he laughs. "mum said she wants to talk after school." i get off the car and he looks confused. i shrug and he copy's me. "dunno." he says with a straight face.

we get in the car so we can go to prison. "people are gonna be worried." i say but he shrugs. "my arms and legs healed really good and your fine so whats there to worry about?" he puts his hand on my thigh.

"i guess n-" he puts his hand closer to my dick making me gulp. "something wrong?" he starts rubbing my leg. i feel myself getting hard. i slap his hand off and he slams the breaks. "what was that for?" he asks confused and worried. "I'm hard." i say and he starts laughing hysterically. "its not funny." I mumble pouting. "we'll meet in the bathroom later." i feel my stomach explode inside of me. "we won't go all the way because its school." should've known. school. he continues driving to school smirking.

I sigh and he laughs. "chill. have you ever done it anyways?" I feel myself blush and look down at my feet. he starts rubbing my leg in comfort. "I'll teach you babe." I get even more embarrassed from him making him laugh like a hyena.

I start playing with his big hands. "I like your hands." I admit. "you'll see what they can do soon." I feel the tightness in my pants get worse. I groan in frustration. "shut up." I say trying to cover it up. "Niall do we need to pull over?" I look over at him and he's smirking.

"no. I'll take care of it. Just get there before first period." its about 7:10 and first period starts at 7:45. a.m.

* * *

we get to the school parking lot and the tightness in my pants lower. i play with Zayn's fingers nervously. "is everything okay?" i look up at his worried expression. "I'm scared for school." i mumble and he sighs. "I'm really sorry. The first day of school i didn't know who you were until you were shaking. I'm sorry baby, I'll make this right." he pecks at my lips making me giggle shyly. "You're so soft when you're shy." i feel his eyes roam my body. "we should go inside." i suggest. he agrees and kisses me before we get out.

when we get out of his car everyone looks at us worried. "Niall!" I hear a feminine voice says behind me. "Hey Alisha." i say bored of her. She still looks happy and cheerful. "Oh Zayn. Why are you here?" he starts getting frustrated and clenches his jaws. "Get the fuck away." he says and she scoffs. "you cheated on me." i feel the color drain from my face. "Niall pl-"

"No." i say looking at him hurt. i run to the school gates and he calls my name, but i don't look back. when i get to the gates a girl is standing there. "hey." she says coming closer to me. she has short brown hair, blue eyes, red lips, brown eyeshadow, and a white dress on. i gulp as she comes closer to me. "why are you here? aren't you supposed to be in collage, because only hot guys are in collage." she wraps her arms around my neck with a smile. "uh...i.erm...i have a b-girlfriend." i stutter and she chuckles. "she doesn't have to know." i want to push her off, but i don't want to hit her.

"oh look at the time," i look at my invisible watch and chuckle, "i need to go get my books." i say and run away from her. i get inside the school and eyes are on me. only me. "faggot."

"bitch."

"worthless."

"i wish you died."

"i wish you never woke up."

everyone says mean things while they walk past me. i feel everything caving in and everyone against me. Someone walks in and everyone starts cheering. "Zayn Malik! Zayn Malik! Zayn Malik!" everyone starts cheering. i look behind me and the doors and he has a black eye. i run up to him and examine his face. "zayn what-"

"do i know you?" i feel my heart crush. my eyes start becoming glassy and my breathing become heavier. i shake my head and run to the bathroom. i go in a stall and sob into my hands. "Niall listen I'm sorry." i hear Zayn say. "why can't we just act like friends? oh i know," i pause and mock him, "because i'm Mr. Cool guy and care about my reputation more than my boyfriend." i mock. i walk out of the stall with blood shot eyes, wet eyelashes, and wet cheeks. "i-i. I'm sorry. I'll go out there and hold your hand. whatever it takes to not lose you."

"You already have." i say and walk out of the bathroom.

I thought you loved me.

~Authors Note~

Ah! he's heart broken:(

hope you liked this chapter! vote if you want idc, and comment your thoughts ig.

xx

tpwk