Chapter Eighteen

Niall's POV

"You seem pretty good to go!" he says looking at some papers. "Oh, just make sure to not go hard on your arm. Make sure to clean it if it gets swollen or anything like that, and try not to put pressure on it." he says still looking at the papers. "Mhm." I say with my eyebrows up and pursing my lips together. "Sir you ca-"

"Yes I know!" I say obviously annoyed. "I'll get you your clothes and unhook you from the heart monitor and crap." he says walking away to the back room. I sigh and sit up from my area. All that I can think of is Zayn.

He's missing, missing. And I can't even be there! he may be an asshole, but I want him to be my asshole.

I promise I'll find you Zayn. "Promise." I whisper looking at my hands. "What?" a different nurse says and I chuckle a bit. "just thinking." I say and feel my eyes getting glassy. she walks away and the guy comes back. "here." he says unhooking everything and gives me my clothes.

I change into them and walk to the doors. Zayn. "Taxi!" I yell and someone beside me laughs. "That's not how you get a taxi kid." a girl says with blonde hair. "I'm Alyssa by the way." she says with a small smile.

she raises her hand and whistles at the road. "what are yo-" before I finish a taxi comes. "uh could I get your number?" I ask hesitantly. "Yeah. I'm nineteen how about you?" she asks unlocking her phone. "seventeen." I say and she hands me her phone. "type your number in."

"I don't have all day kids!" the old cranky man says. "Hush Gregerstabo." she says making me chuckle. I put in my number and make my contact name "Ni the science guy". "here." I say with a smirk and she laughs at the name. "see you around..." she says trailing off. "Niall." I say and she nods. "Bye Niall!" she says and I go inside the car.

"Hey." he says and takes off the mask. "Louis." I say in shock. "HELP! HELP ME! HEL-" harry comes from under the seat and covers my mouth. "you'll see Zayn soon." he says.

Fuck.

I'm sorry Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hola