Chapter Twenty-Four

Niall's POV

i run to the coffee shop on Elem. Street. "hey! Hey! hey!" someone grabs my wrist turning me around. i probably look like shit, my eyes are red, I've been crying, i fell in mud, and I'm sweating. "is everything okay?" its a girl with teal hair, gray eyes, and looks like someone i know. My dream. Tori. "i broke up with my boyfriend." i mummer looking down. "why is that?" she asks with a 'I'm nice' look.

"he got in a fight. and he's cheated before, not on my though." she sighs and makes me look at her. "Do you love him?"

"yes."

"Does he love you?"

"i think."

"can you imagine a future with him?"

"y-yeah." maybe i shouldn't have broken up with him.

"Look, everyone makes mistakes. why did he fight someone?" shit.

"because someone was bullying me." i mumble.

"see? he only did it because he loves you and you love him."

"thank you, but he hurt me a lot." she comes to me and grabs my shoulders. "look me in the eyes." i do what she says and she continues, " do you want to be with him again?" she says sternly. "yeah." she lets go of me and looks behind me. she smirks and slaps me across the face. i fall onto the ground in pain. "ow what th-"

"Why the fuck did you hit him." a familiar male voice says behind me. i get off the ground and look back at the girl. Zayn grabbed her shirt and is saying something. she's just smirking. when he lets go she starts laughing. "are you okay?" i nod and look him in the eyes. "I'm really sorry for what i did. I shouldn't have. she helped me reali-" he cuts me off my kissing me. i kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. he puts his hands on my waist and uses one to roam my body. i put the tip of my tongue on his lips as we kiss. he pulls away and smiles. "you're cute when your rambling." he says softly.

"and you're hot." he laughs at my compliment. "now kiss me." he laughs and does so. our lips go sync and our tongues fight for dominance. i let go with a smirk. "can we go to your house?" he smirks and nods.

the girl who was there is gone now. he grabs my hand and interwinds our hands. he takes me to his car and we get in. "how did you get out of school?" he puts his hand on my thigh and sighs. "I kinda did a speech to the class about my love to you and the principal heard, so she let me go." i feel myself blush at his words. he stops the car and pulls over. "wha-" he gets out of the car and opens my door. "backseat." oh shit. i get out and go to the backseat. "i need you right now baby. i can't wait." i smile at his words and climb in with him.

he hovers over top of me making me giggle. he takes off his shirt showing off his tattoos. i trace his angel wings on his chest making him sigh. "i love when you touch me baby." he dives in the kiss making me laugh into it. he grabs my thighs pushing me against him. i moan a bit from feeling his hard against me. he moves to my neck sucking on it and biting a bit. he puts his tongue over it soothing it.

i start tugging at his hair earning a moan from him. i move my hands to his back digging my nails into his back. "fuck Niall. that feels so good." he says making me smirk. i take my shirt off and he stares at me. "you're so hot Niall." he compliments making me giggle. he starts taking off my pants and notices how hard I am. i start taking his pants down along with his boxers making him smirk. i gulp and look back up at him. "S-sor-" he kisses me again and uses his hands to roam my body.

he starts playing with the tip of my boxers. he breaks the kiss and slides my boxers down. "ready?" i have no idea what he means, but- "yeah." i lie. he starts kissing down my stomach and moves down to my dick.