Chapter Seventeen;)

Niall's POV

"where are we? but we were just being kidnapped and...." I trail off looking at my feet. This doesn't make sense. "you fell asleep. Oh and I'm Zayn by the way." I DIDN'T KNOW HIS NAME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! "I already knew." I mumble and he nods slowly. He's probably just as confused as I am. "come on." he says. he pats my knee and walks out.

I walk out and....

Seth.

"Niall coming?" Zayn asks but I ignore him. Seth is really here. He's staring back at me. Omg. What do I do? Before Zayn questions I run into Seth's arms. "I missed you." I say and he hugs back tightly. "when did you get here?" he asks leaving the hug. "I moved a week ago." I say and he smiles more. "I have to go, but see you later!" I say but he doesn't let me leave. he grabs my wrist turning me to face him. I gulp knowing he could be what happened in my dream. "I love you Niall."

Zayn's POV

"I love you Niall." I hear the short brown haired boy say. what? no he doesn't. I've known niall sense I was 13 years old. he doesn't remember because he got a concussion. I remember and I have a crush on him even if he doesn't know. and I love him.

"Niall we need to go in." I say and he doesn't even look at me. "Niall!" I say obviously annoyed. "Hold on!" he shouts back.

Niall's POV

"Yes." I say with a enormous smile plastered on my face. "Okay bye. Love you." I blush at his words and nod. I'm not a person who just throws around that word. I'm not sure I love Seth, but I sure do like him. "Bye." I say and he kisses my cheek making my cheeks ruby. "glad I still have that effect on you." he says with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes playfully and walk away.

"finally." Zayn says annoyed. "whats your problem?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows at him. "my problem?" he asks pointing at him. he scoffs and continues. "you just met that guy and saying you love him?" he doesn't know. "We've known eachother sense I was 14! I remember him beside me on the hospital bed!" I yell and he freezes. "What did he look like?" he asks with his eyes getting glassy. "I don't remember but he said, "goodbye, I love you and i'll find you." and im sure it was him!" I yell still annoyed. "what if it wasn't him?" what? it has to be.

"then why did we just meet up?" I ask and he sighs. "ask him." okay? I nod slowly confused at his words and walk over to where he's smoking at. "Hey babe." babe. "Do you remember when I was in the hospital?" I ask and he looks clueless. this can't be happening. "you never went to the hospital." he says still confused. I run over to Zayn confused. he walks over to cross the road and I follow.

"how did you know?" I ask and he smiles a bit. we start crossing the long road. "because it was-"

"ZAYN NO!" I yell as a car hits him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA