29

Niall's POV

"I'm your guardian angle." I smile warmly. I take steps closer to his confused face. I grab a knife out of my pocket and stab him to death. I take the knife out of him and stab his skull till it breaks. his dad is frozen until I throw the knife right in between his eyes, killing him.

I smile warmly and take Zayn's soul out. I put it in me and now I'm a person again.

"And that kids is how I met your father and how he died." I state. I adopted Mel and conner right before i got with the most amazing girl in the world. her name is Victoria Malik. sense i killed Zayn, we switched bodies. i didn't add that part in the story though. its all to supernatural. the kids giggled at my story. "that's fake!" Connor giggled. i nod and smile at him.

"yes, yes, i know." i lie. "Niall actually died and that's where it ended." i lie, once again. they will never know. I love them to much. But I'll always love Zayn more. I wish the angles didn't make me do that, it was the worst. i gasp and run to my room. "Tori?" i ask my fiancé. she nods looking up at me from the bed. "where is the note?" she raises an eyebrow at me. "what i wrote to Zayn." she widens her eyes and gets up. she walks over to her mini safe. she unlocks it and hands it to me. i run to the bathroom slamming the door shut and sit down, with my back pressed against the door.

Dear Zayn,

I'm really sorry about everything. they said i have brain cancer and only two people have it in the whole world. I'm the second one, Its to rare to treat. They can't even calculate how terrible it is. So anyways I want you to know one thing. I will always love you. No matter what happens, i will. i promise you that. i want you to live a life. I want you to explore. get into a relationship. have kids. do what ever you desire. i just want you to be happy. I love you Zayn. I can't really write anything from this fucking headache, except this. i want to feel your lips on mine. your body pressed against mine,the cologne rubbing on me, to feel you, to make memories with you, to do everything with you. but as far as i know, i can't. I'm going to die. i wish i didn't have to leave you.

-Yours truly, Niall.

"and i wish i didn't have to kill you." i cry out. "i love you so fucking much, and i miss you." i sob into my hands throwing the note on the ground. "ITS MY FAULT!" i scream still sobbing. i look at the razer blade on the sink. i go for it and stab right in my vain. i start bleeding out. "I'll see you soon Zayn."