Lonely Ghost Friend

Tubbo walked up to his room, which is half furnished due to the fact he just moved in 2 days ago.

He should really go check out the other parts of the town, but meh.

He's too tired to do so.

Fundy curls up into a ball on the corner of Tubbo's bed.

Tubbo took out his controller and tried playing a game on the huge TV on the wall, but he got stopped because he felt something cold.

Like, a lot of cold.

It was like it was resting on his head, watching him.

He quickly stood up and closed his windows. Maybe it's the wind.

But once he sat down, it was still there.

This time, it was on the bed.

"Fundy, do you feel that?" Tubbo said, cautiously.

Fundy looks towards Tubbo, and just goes back to sleep.

"Dear god, am I going crazy?"

-

He decided not to go on the bed, afraid that the cold air will be on the bed again.

He walked around his room, err... Attic.

He picked this because it was spacious and and because he wanted to have a ladder for an entrance. You know, unique room.

But there was alot of things in this room that the old owners left.

He went to the corner of his room where all the things that he hasn't checked out.

...

A crib?

Maybe the old owners had a baby.

He dug through more and more of the stuff.

A syringe, a shovel, toys, a few music discs...

A little scarf with stains of dark red.

It was hard to see, as the scarf was already red. It was more of a bandana, though.

He felt the cold air come closer.

It was floating over him.

He held it up, feeling the cold air wrap around his hands.

The scarf floated over his head.

It freaked him out.

"AHH!" He yelped, jumping backwards.

The scarf wrapped around something he couldn't see, and the air slowly turned translucent.

A boy, about his age, with blonde hair and tracks covering his red and white shirt appeared, floating over the spot he previously was in.

"...my....scarf." The boy turned to him, greyish blue eyes pierce his. His face was pouring with tears, and the form was switching from a child's and a teen's. "..thanks."

Tubbo attempted to calm himself down. The ghost didn't seem to be mad, so he doesn't think that he'll die because of him. "You're welcome?"

"...I'm..welcome?" The ghost floated speedily towards Tubbo, grabbing onto him.

"No, I meant that in a-WOAH!" Tubbo dropped from the air once he yelped.

"...no...yelling." The ghost seemed to be crying more, seeing a sparkly puddle form under him. "please...no...yelling.."

Tubbo landed on his bed, bouncing a little, waking Fundy up.

The fox looked up to see the ghost.