Exorcists In Town

Beep! Beep!

The compass in their hands started beeping as it pointed to the small town of L'manburg.

"So... What now?"

"This is our new city for now! My parents got us a spot here, we can stay for however long we need." She said. "We also got enrolled to the school over here."

"Please thank your parents for me, Niki."

"No problem, Ranboo!"

"Anyways, you know the plan, right? We exorcise all the ghosts here, so we can prove ourselves to our mentors!"

"Yeah, yeah, Jack. Come on, let's go!" The three kicked the leaves and they hogged towards the town.

---

After introducing his Mother to the SBI, Mother wasn't surprised.

"So you two boys brought more? Should I makes snacks for you?" Mother laughed.

"Yes please!" Tommy smiled.

Wilbur giggled. "You do know ghosts can't eat." Tubbo relayed.

"Tubbo, poltergeists can!" Tommy laughed.

Techno stared at the bacon simmering.

Phil laughed. "Techno...!"

"Those poor pigs... My people!"

Fundy, who was eating leftovers on the floor just laughed at Techno.

---

"Mother, I'm going to go scavenging!" Tubbo yelled.

He put Fundy in his newly bought bags. Yes, bags.

He bought a pet carrier bag that looked more like a sling bag, and another big bag because he needed to store items, and Tommy wanted to just sit inside and be carried instead of floating everywhere. Lazy bitch.

Techno, Wilbur and Phil followed just floating around and chatting.

The walk made Tommy drowsy, eventually falling asleep.

Being around his friends really comforted Tubbo.

Even just being near them gives the sense of happiness for him.

Anyways, the sidewalks seem emptier than usual.

Where are all the ghosts?

---

The beach was quite far from here.

He was already halfway there, though.

He could see a few ghosts run and hide, and some are flying back into Limbo.

He could hear loud footsteps of three people around his age, holding large staffs.

They were carved and coloured gold, with weird symbols and words in a language they couldn't understand.

They spot him, and walk up to him with a serious face. Serious people intimidated Tubbo for some reason.

"Sir, you may not believe us... But we are this generations exorcists! We see ghosts, and we see many ghosts crowding around you sir. May you please step away?" The one with the red and blue shades spoke.

"What do you think he's doing?" Wilbur giggled.

"Do not giggle at us, you morbid ghost!" The girl with pink dyed hair turned to the ghost.

Wilbur froze. "Wait, she actually can see me?"

The woman flicked Wilbur's forehead, making him blink twice.