Murderous, But Fashionable

Techno's Backstory ig?

TW: mentions of suicide, murder, and just techno being a mass murderer

"Alright!" Tubbo pulled out the ring, peeking through it. "We're going to find one of your things!"

"Which one you gonna do first?" Wilbur asks.

"Whichever is the easiest, and the closest!"

A glimmer of yellow was seen around on a house.

"That one! It looks like a crown." Tubbo turned his head around. "Is it yours, Techno?"

Techno simply nodded.

Tommy was asleep in his bag while Fundy followed Tubbo behind him.

Following where the ring indicates it should be, he ends up in a small house.

"Apparently its here." Tubbo pointed.

Phil smiled. "Aren't you excited, Tech?" Phil turned to Techno who's eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Wilbur, could you peep in and see what's in it?" Tubbo asked.

Wilbur did so, atleast attempted to, but got zapped in the process. "What the?"

Phil goes closer to the apartment to touch the wall, and gets zapped too. "Probably a protection charm. Tubbo, you have to knock."

Tubbo chuckles nervously. "Okay–"

Knock knock knock!

The door opened slowly, creaking every inch it moved.

"Ranboo?!" Tubbo says, shocked.

Ranboo, who was currently brushing his teeth, sputtered. "Tuhwo?" He couldn't really speak when he was brushing his teeth. "Cohme inh—"

Tubbo steps in, ghosts following. Luckily Ranboo took off the protection charm to let the ghosts in.

Ranboo finally goes to spit out the toothpaste, and returns quickly. "What brings you all here?"

"Well... Do you have a crown?" Tubbo asked. "Well, Techno here needs it, right—"

Techno was gone, but he was soon discovered in Ranboo's bedroom staring at the crown, trying to hold it, but failing.

"What are you—" Ranboo put together the pieces. "Wait, that's yours?"

Techno nodded, but realisation struck him. "Wait, your... My butler's descendant?"

"...You mean Ranboo, yeah he was my ancestor. I was named after him," Ranboo sighed. "I heard he worked with you, and you died mysteriously—"

"He killed me." Techno deadpanned, turning a shade darker. "I swore I killed all his family members when I died. How does he have a descendant?"

---
(TW: Techno is driving a person to suicide/ murdering people)

8000+ years earlier:

One more person to kill, Techno thought to himself. The more he kills, the further he makes his butler feel worse. What was his name? He never bothered to learn it.

Ever since Bad made that law, Demons found a way to be able to bypass reality's rules, even mere ghosts were able to attack people.

That was a great thing in Techno's behalf.

Ever since his death, he wanted to cause his butler the worst possible pain that could happen. No, he won't kill him with his own hands. Physical pain can only go so far.

Mental pain, however...

So, every day his butler discovers another body, maybe his sisters mutilated corpse in the living room?  His mother's body hanging, limp. Or his father's body crucified into the wall. A note would always be found next to it, being Techno's signature.

But this lady... His youngest sister.

She was next. She ran down the hall when she saw the dark figure standing with a spear. Techno ran after her, his footsteps loud and clear. He was going to outrun her soon, as Techno is already used to running.

Techno smiled wide as he yelled, "Blood for the blood god!"  He tried stabbing the spear into her but some sort of... charm is keeping him from murdering her.

A crown, sitting atop on her head was a golden crown that kept him from even leaving a single scratch on her.

The pounding sounds of a spear hitting a forcefield shook the house.

Techno growled lowly, "Fine. I guess I can't kill you now then, can I?"

A door slammed open to reveal his butler with a worried face. "You're okay!"

His younger sister wrapped her hands around him, crying.

"I thought you would have been dead by now—" Butler looked up to see Techno staring his down. Fear shook him to his core.

Techno smirked, and flew away into the afterlife. He's already ruined enough of his life.

---

Turning to Ranboo, he finally noticed something he never bothered to notice. A gold crown sitting on top of his head.

Phil stood by Techno, patting his back. "Breath, Tech. I don't think Ranboo is that bad."

"I know, but just look at him!" Techno points towards Ranboo, who smiled nervously and waved. "Now I kind of feel bad by killing most of his bloodline! Not really."

Phil sighed. "Tubbo? You know what to do."

Tubbo picked up the crown and put it on Techno's head, and he slowly faded into transparency.

A beautiful velvet Cape with a fur lining covered him, with gold trimmings. A white frilled silk cloth was under the cape, and a sword which he had strapped to his back.

Now that he was a poltergeist, he was as strong as a Secondary God, as he is a human god.

"Phil, Phil! Look at me!" Techno turned around to look for Philza. "Its me—.. Oh."

Tubbo smiled slightly. "Hey, he can become a poltergeist next, you know?"

Wilbur scoffed. "And now I don't exist?"

"NO, I don't mean it like that!"

---

YE AH