Sleepy Bois Inc

It was a comfortable silence.

Tubbo was walking towards the clearing, the dried leaves crunching and making noise. Fundy was in his bag, head popping out.

It was already fall.

The trees he saw that used to be a bright green now turned into a dull orange.

Tommy, who was floating beside him, was excited to finally see his friends again. Even if he couldn't hear them.

There were so many ghosts around them.

"Tubbo, don't react to any of them! They don't realise you see them, and if they do they'll spook you to death!" Tommy warned.

Tubbo just clenched his bag and speedwalked through.

---

They finally got to the gravestones.

Tubbo sees three ghosts, talking to eachother.

"Where the hell is Tommy?! It's been like a week!"

"I don't know, ever since I told him to watch Fundy he's disappeared!"

"What if hes gotten lost?!?"

"Guys, turn around."

The three ghosts turned around to see Tommy and Tubbo.

"TOMMY!" One tries to hug them, but they phase through him. "Huh?"

All three stare at Tommy.

Tommy's eyes were blank as if they weren't even looking at them.

They spot the bandana.

"Don't tell me, he's a poltergeist now!" One of them yelled. "He can't hear us anymore! Nor see us!"

"Hey Tubbzo? Where are they?" Tommy yelled, looking around.

The three ghosts froze.

"They're infront of you," Tubbo pointed out. "They tried greeting you."

"Oh!" Tommy turned to where Tubbo pointed. "Hi, guys... I can't really see or hear you anymore, BUT! We're gonna make you all poltergeists too! That way we can all be together again!"

That surprised them. "You aren't just, going to leave us?" Tubbo relayed the message.

"NO, no! Of course not!" Tommy said. "We are Sleepy Bois Inc, and you know we'll always stay together."

"Alright, but..." One of the ghosts with blond hair floated and pushed Tubbo out of his body. "I'm going to scold the hell out of you in this body."

"Wait, Phil please—"

"Next time, you really should have come back! We were all worried about you!"

The other two ghosts spot Tubbo's soul walking towards them.

"If I'm going to help all of you... Can I atleast know you two?"

"Well, my name is Wilbur." Wilbur shook Tubbo's hand.

"Technoblade." Techno said.

"Your name is... Familiar." Tubbo thought out loud.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm the blood god in all the stories." Techno said.

"So that's where I remember you from!" Tubbo smiled. "Wait a second, the same guy who massacred entire armies, then died mysteriously?"

"It wasn't mysterious. My butler, who served me, and whom I trusted the most; stabbed me in my sleep." Techno said.