1

*ring* *ring*

My phone started started to ring like mad for the 3rd time.
Who is calling me at such a time, ruining my beauty sleep?

I finally grabbed my phone to see who it was, the contact had "Yuna" my close friend.

"what the fuck to do want?" I hissed

"What the hell are you hissing at me for, Where the fuck are you?" She asked pissed

"Emm in bed having a beautiful dream that you ruined" I flipped over my bed

"Oh so your still in bed, it doesn't seem like you want the job?"

"What job?......shit" that's when I realized it was my first day at work today. I was gonna meet my boss for the first time today cause I was interviewed by his old Personal Assistant (PA) instead of him.

I cut the call and looked at the time. Why the hell did my alarm not ring!! I was so late omg his gonna fire me on the spot.

I sprinted into my bathroom. I got dressed into business casual cloths

I sprayed myself with some nice perfume since I didn't have time to shower

I sprayed myself with some nice perfume since I didn't have time to shower. I put on some deodorant and simply brushed my hair.

I did my make up on the way to the office while having a breakfast bar.

I arrived at the office and gave my application form to the receptionist "Sir is in his room, I'll call Yuna to help you there. By the way good luck you'll need it after being late on you first day with him"

I sigh, I'm gonna have such a bad day.

Yuna ran over to me "finally"

She dragged me with her to the Elevator "Wait no no I can't go on the elevator I'm claustrophobic"

"Y/n your late , his going to murder you. His office is at the top floor"

I sigh nervously, she grabbed me anyways and we went to the top floor. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.

I finally arrived at the bosses office "his new but really strict, he might give you another chance. Never come late again he hates that so much"

"Wow thanks" I sigh

She gave me a little nudge "you'll do grand, I got to go. I'll meet you afterwards" she walked away

I gripped onto my bag and application letter then knocked on the door.

I heard a faint "come in" straight away, I was getting really nervous

I opened the door and entered, he was on a call facing the wall so I wasn't able to see his face.

I walked closer and stood there waiting. He finally finished and looked up at me.

I was shocked to see who it was.....my ex Jeon Jungkook

"Y/n?" He looked at me with a questionable look up and down.

I was about to speak but he spoke again "why are you late?"

Wait what?

"Emm, I"

"Answer me Ms Kim, why were you late. Isn't this your first day?" He asked leaning back his seat eyeing me

Ok so are we going to ignore the fact we dating for 2 years back then... ok

"Sorry sir I overslept, this won't happen again" I bowed

"It better not, your my PA , personal assistant. You should be right on time to excuses. I'll leave you off today but if this happens again it'll be a punishment instead"

Fuck why does he have to say punishment in that way. It's giving me flashbacks...

"Yes sir" I bowed

He looked at my hand with my application. He signaled me to hand it to him so I did.

He read it "hmm good, are you in a relationship at the moment?"

Why does he need to know that "no , I'm not in a relationship"

He nods still staring at my form "hmm you have a contract for 3 years, you must note that"

Shit I forgot about the contract. I was planning on quitting sometime soon.

I nodded "where would my office be sir?"

"Right outside mine, you have one here too so when ever I want you to work here you work here" he said in a stern voice

I had no choice but to nod. He was my boss how was I gonna be able to say anything back. I'm surprised he didn't fire me the second he saw me.

Not gonna lie seeing him in 4 years. I really missed him, his smile, his laugh, his lips, his face. His cute and hot side. His caring, sweet heart. I miss him as a whole.

But I guess we were never to be. I guess I wasn't the right girl for him. 

Time past
I was in my office right outside His with all my work he handed me. There was a lot, it was obviously on purpose.

"Hey how did it go?" Yuna peaked into the door. She had no idea about means Jungkook. We met after our break up. Me and Yuna were co- workers when u had a part time job. We then became friends even after we quit.

"Yeah it went alright" I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want her to know about it. If Jungkook's forgotten about it or acting like his forgotten about it we'll let that be.

"Wow really, congratulations. Mr Jeon usually screams at people for being late. He might like you"

"If maybe it's because it's my first day" I groaned "he has given me a lot of work to do so I'm sure he doesn't like me"

"Oh do you, Sorry I going then. I just came to check on you. See you at lunch" she blow me a kiss then shut the door with a bang

I looked at my computer with all the work I had to do.

I got a ring from the boss so I went to his room.

"Yes sir?"

"Coffee"

I went and got him a nice coffee. I wish I put poison in but even if I could I would never. Even though he hurt me I still have a soft spot for him.

I entered the room to see this girl clinging onto Jungkook. I handed Jungkook his coffee by the table.

"Who's this bitch?" She asked

That's what I should be asking her

Who is she???!!!

"She's my PA" he answered

This girl went ahead and sat on Jungkooks lap. While Jungkook was on his laptop.

Unintentionally my blood started boiling

I walked out of there as soon as possible. I heard a big thump when I closed the door.