3

"Hey Y/n!!" Yuna shouted from her cabin

I turned around "Hand these to Boss for me"

I took the papers and went right infront of the doors of hell "Come in"

I entered the room and put down the papers "these are from Yuna. She told me to hand them over here"

He hummed " What's my schedual?"

"You have 2 meetings, 1 with Mr Kim and the other with the company "MDA" to discuss about a partnership. Both meetings are placed here in the company. I'll get you the paperwork about "MDA" to go through before meeting them. There was an appointment made yesterday to meet you, here his their file" I was out of breath by the end of it but I gave him the file

"Ok, get me coffee while you at it" He said coldly. he didn't even look up at me for 1 second. I wouldn't lie it hurt the way he was acting but what was the point.

We broke up.....it's over

As I left my eyes teared up, why do I have to be so emotional. Why do I have to shed all these tears for him.....For him.

I made his coffee and walked over to his office. On the way I heard someone shout "Aunty!!"

I looked back and saw Jinho, I was surprised to see him. He ran up to me smiling, giving me a big hug. He was holding onto a cute bunny plushy

"Jinho!" I hugged him back "Omo what are you doing here?"

"My Appa works here, why are you here Aunty?" He asked

"Oh you appa works here? Ahh I work here too. I was on my way to give my boss his coffee" I ruffled his hair "Your such a cutie , I can't believe we've met again"

I looked back and saw the 2 bodygaurds from yesterday. I'm pretty sure his Appa has a higher profession in this company.

"Really? I was going to go to Appa's office, come with me I wanna show you him" Jinho then grabbed my hand and started pulling me to Jungkook's office?

Jinho pushed opened the door with all his strength and pulled me inside with him "Appa!"

Jinho Jumped onto Jungkook while he was on a call. I was shocked,  JUNGKOOK IS JINHO'S FATHER????

"oh Jinho what are you doing here" Jungkook smiled hugging Jinho back after he cut the call

"Appa I missed you" Jinho kissed Jungkook's cheek

I was still in shock, i was not being able to process all of this. I thought Yuna said he's not in a realtionship? He got married and had a kid??

JINHO IS 5 YEARS OLD??!! did Jungkook cheat on me? We broke up 4 years ago. Nothings making sense. Who is Jinho's mother? Why did Jinho say she looks like me?

Questions ran through my brain like a storm, I was starting to get upset as my mind started to twist everything together but I held it in. It's not like I could just cry infront of him or run away.

"Appa this is the Aunty that helped me yesterday" Jinho said breaking me out of my thoughts as I looked up

Jungkook finally noticed me standing by the door infront of the 2 body gaurds "Oh She helped you" Jungkook didn't seem to like the fact I was the one who helped him.

Jinho nodded "Yeah Appa, doesn't she look a lot like Mommy"

Jungkook looked at Jinho in surprise then back at me "She looks just like Mommy's picture on you phone Appa"

Ok I can't stand here any longer "Sir here is your Coffee" I out in by his table "I'll leave you 2 alone, bye Jinho"

"Don't go" Jinho frowned "Stay please"

Jungkook stopped Jinho "Jinho, Aunty has a lot of work to do"

Jinho wasn't having it " No I want her to stay, Please Appa. I don't want Mommy to go"

I gasped as I heard him call me Mommy, I was standing right at the door. I then felt a hug from behind "Don't go please"

My eyes were glossy with tears , I didn't dare to turn around so Jungkook could see him in this state. I slowly pulled Jinho infront of me and kneeled down smiling at him "Jinho, your father is right. I have a lot of work to do. But please don't get upset, we can spend time together some other time. I'm right here in this building, you can come over to my office whenever" I wiped his tears "Don't cry for something so small, aren't you a big boy huh"

Jinho nodds "Ok, I'm sorry"

I stood up "Don't be sorry to me, say sorry to Appa. His probably a bit upset because of this" I said in a low voice so Jungkook wouldn't hear

Jinho nodded and I gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Jungkook  POV

I looked at them both as they talked. Jinho has never acted this way before. I felt so emotional the way Jinho said everything. The poor boy has never spend time with his mother. He deoesn't know how that feels.

I remeber when Jinho asked me about his Mom, how was I gonna tell him he has no mom. So I avoided the question a lot until he saw my phone lockscreen.

It was a picture of me and Y/n

I never changed it, even now it's on my phone

I never changed it, even now it's on my phone. He asked me of Y/n was his Mom, I hesitated and said "yes"

Now Jinho being able to actually see her in person.....if only we loved each other again.

Y/n left and Jinho came running up to me "I'm sorry Appa"

I carried him onto my lap "You shouldn't be Jinho"

Jinho cupped my face "are you crying Appa?"

I didn't realize my eyes were teary "No Jinho, I'm fine"

"Are you sad Appa?" He pouted his lips, looking down feeling guilty

"Jinho, I'm not sad. Your right she does look like Mom" I lifted up his chin

He then grabbed my phone and showed me my lock screen "see Appa, she looks just like Mommy"

I took the phone from his hands and stared at it "Is she Mommy?"

I looked back at Jinho in shock, I had no words to say. What was I gonna answer to that?

Is she?