13

Jinho fell asleep on the way home. I laid him down in his bedroom.

Jungkook waited by the door frame smiling "why are you smiling"

He smiled wider pulling me out after closing the door quietly "I'm happy it's over, and I'm happy I have you"

He hugged me "ok but first go take a shower, you're all bloody. Are you feeling ok? What happened?"

He chuckled "I'm fine...once I left I got an anonymous message. It was a location to this mall. I went there immediately with my men. We looked around for a bit when this kid gave me a letter. It said to go to the back ally alone if I wanted Jinho. When I arrived though I was hit in the head. I was only half conscious. I remember being in the boot of a car. They beat me up , I couldn't do anything since Jinho was at their gun point. While I was on the floor hurt. IU left the room leaving her gun behind. Her men were still there but not looking over me more like just guarding. Jinho was taken away too. It was a special gun, different to all the others so I took the chance to take the bullets out. For some luck that was the gun she had in hand at the very end. I though she might be jawing the other gun she had inside but she switched in between"

"Wow we got lucky, are you ok though" we enter our room

"Yeah just a bit bruised don't mind the blood it's not as bad as you think. I've a strong body you know" he tried to flex but failed cause it hurt

I laughed "well let's get this strong body a bath"

"Will you join me?" He asked

"Don't make me hit you" I warned him

"Hey I'm hurt , I can't take a bath in my own"

I sigh "Fine, I'll help you"

I helped him wash himself and got him dressed up. I then took a shower. I came out in a towel as I forgot to get a change of clothes. All I wanted to do was get freshened up and forgot that I had no change of clothes.

"Ohhh my baby girl is looking sexy" He licked his lips while laying on the bed looking at me up and down

I couldn't help but blush "shut up, I'm going to wear some of your clothes if you don't mind"

"You don't even have to ask they are all yours"

I rolled my eyes. He talking so romantically. I got changed into a loose T-shirt. Jungkook then appeared from behind. I saw him through the mirror "what are you doing I'm not done yet"

He hugged me from behind and kissed my bare shoulder. I moaned at the feeling "Aish if only I wasn't injured I would have fucked you by now"

"Jungkook! Stop" I shook him off me

"Are you not gonna wear underwear?" He asked

I bit my lip "I don't have any change of clothes"

He pulled me toward him. We faced each other "just wear my boxers and the T-shirt you'll be fine with no pants. They are loose for you anyways. It'll be warm"

He kissed me then walked out closing the closet door. I blushed as he went.

I was a little shy to be dressed like this in-front of him. It's been a while you know.

I slowly opened the door Jungkook looked at me up and down with a smile. He walked towards me and held both my hands "you look beautiful in my cloths"

I giggled putting my arms around him. I leaned in for a kiss "I will and always look great in your cloths"

"Fuck you turn me on" He hugged me "I missed you"

"I missed you more" I kissed him again

He suddenly carried me bridal style towards the bed "hey let me go" I giggled

He took of his shirt to reveal his nicely shaped abs with bruises here and there. He had some cuts too which he was taking care of while I was taking a shower.

"You like this baby, it's all yours" he leaned over and kissed me

"I love it when you say that" I hugged him once he laid beside me.

He groaned a bit "I'm sorry" I took my hands away and lifted my head from his arm

"No don't go, It hurts more when you don't hug me" he pulled me closer

Since I was facing his neck I was tempted to kiss it. And so I did but I guess I wanted to give him s hickey afterwards "would you stop that"

I giggled at him "why you don't want me to"

"Well no but I can barely move at this point. Your getting me a boner which isn't helping" He pouted "Hey can I ask you somthing?"

"Hmm"

"What actually happened the night I was drunk?"

I bite my lip "Emm well we ahh"

"We made out didn't we"

My eyes widen "You remember?"

"So it is true! I remember every bit of it. The thing was I thought it was just a dream. I guess it was true huh" he smirked at me

"Fuck off" I hide my face

He chucked "Hey I liked it, did you?"

"Yeah" He laughed "stop it"
He laughed harder kissing my forehead

"Aish I love you so much"

"I love you too"