12

Jungkook walked up and down the room. He was answering calls and contacting the police.

I sat by the bed thinking about Irene.

Where could have Jinho gone? Could it be her? But what has she against a kid or me?

What did I do?

I remember all the times Jinho said someone was following him. It must be them, but why did they wait so long. Why have all these problems come now?

"Y/n I'm going out" he went to the door

"I'm coming with you" I stood up

He stopped, turning around to face me. He walked over to me holding my shoulders "it's too dangerous, I don't want to loose you"

He leaned over and kissed me softly. We rested our foreheads together "I love you"

"I love you more" I kissed him before he left the room

I followed him till the door. He kissed me one last time before getting into his car with one of the guards.

I stood in the living room with shaky fingers. I took heavy breaths in and out. The doors were locked and I sent the maids home. There were a few guards with me. My phone was placed by the table as I waited for a call.

*Ring**Ring*

My phone started Ringing and I picked it up straight away. It was an unknown caller.

OTP
Y/n : hello?
Unknown: Hello there Y/n, it's IU. You may remember me
Y/n : IU? Why are you calling me?
IU: Hmm well don't know want to know where your Ex Boyfriend and Kid are?
Y/n : you fucking bitch where are they
IU: oh Y/n , don't get so shouty. Remember they're in my hands and I can do what ever I was
Jinho: *crys* Mommy I'm scared
Y/n : Jinho! IU what do you want? I'll do anything just please leave my family alone
IU: oh so now they're your family huh well if you want to save them then come to my location, alone! I'll send it to you through SMS. If you don't come alone know that your loved ones are at my gun point
Y/n : ok , ok I'll come
IU: good girl

I left the house straight away, the guards stopped me. I told them to not follow me and pushed through. My family was at risk.

I arrived at the location. It was a busted old building. It was abandoned and unfinished. I rushed inside running around shouting her name.

"IU!!! Where are you? I'm here" I yelled while running around the place until I came across a door. I pushed it open and saw Jungkook beaten up with blood trickling down his skin. He was tide up onto a chair slightly unconscious. He had a gun pointed towards his head by one of her men.

"Jungkook!" I shouted

He gasped at my voice and looked up at me "Y/n"

I was going to run up to him but was stopped by 2 people. They held me by both my arms restraining me to go any further "let me go"

I heard footsteps echoing through the room "Mommy!"

I looked up and saw IU walk towards me with Jinho in one hand and a gun in the other. She was pointing it towards him "Well we meet again"

"Mommy!!"

"Shut up you kid" She pulled into His hair making him wince in pain

"Hey no stop it"

She laughed "Oh did that hurt your feelings"

"Why are you doing this IU? What for? What are you getting out of this?" I shouted