11

2 days later
It's been a while and Jungkook is feeling much better. Since he wasn't at work I was the one doing a lot of work.

I went over and back from his house and mine. The maids helped with giving him medications.

Today Jungkook was rejoining the office. He haven't arrived yet because he was meeting up with his friends. I am now in my office nibbling on a breakfast bar while arranging Jungkooks schedule.

The door knocked and my head shot up. Without my response the door opened slowly and Jimins head popped out from the side "hey shorty"

"Dooly?" We hugged each other

I notice he had flowers in his hand "What is this?"

"Emm not for you" he laughed and sat down on my seat

"Hey get your ass of my seat"

"Wow comfy isn't it" he bounced up and down

"What are you doing here?"

"Busting my bestie before a date"

"Wait what??!!" My eyes widen "you going on a date, with who , since when and how . Why the fuck did I not know about this?"

"Who? Rose, When? Last week, How? Through tinder and why I didn't tell you is I wasn't sure yet. This is my first date like and I'm exited. We have so much stuff in common, she's just amazing" he smiled thinking about her

"Omg my Doody is finally getting with a girl after that Sania bitch from Collage"

He laughed "gosh don't even mention that name anymore"

I laughed with him "Well done, you make Mama proud"

I hugged him "now go have fun , where is this date. Let me guess a fun fair?"

"No we are going out for dinner, something simple. I thought maybe we could go to the fun fair for our second date"

I jumped up and down "My Dooly is already thinking of a second date"

"Ok you can stop embarrassing me now"

"Excuse me, no one is here so I can do whatever I want" I pulled him off my chair "Now go and enjoy your date"

"Ok fine"

"Thanks for coming though, you really lightened my mood" I smiled at him by my door frame

"No problem Chubs , bye" we waved at each other

Jungkook POV
I was walking into my office with one of my workers about a project idea when I saw Jimin walk past with flowers.

He didn't notice me since he looked so excited. I haven't seen him in forever and now his walking inside my company.

I walked faster and saw Y/n closing her door. He came to visit her didn't he. I grew mad , they are still playing with me that fucking bitch.

I was going towards her office when Yuna stopped me "Sir! Are you free I need to talk to you"

"Later"

"No sir it's very urgent. Please sir I've been eating a while to talk with you" She begged

"Fine"

"Ok come sir let's talk outside the company. It's quite a private matter. We can get some coffee maybe" She suggest

I wasn't listening and just nodded

We arrive at a coffee shop and sat together "Sir....Sir....Sir!"