no. 4

🍄

I was laying in my bed as I got a message. It was from y/n. It's been two weeks and since then, y/n and Olivia had been hanging out with us a lot. I think me and y/n got a little closer over the last three weeks because we saw each other every day. Her behavior has changed a bit and her true character was staring to show. She's pretty, funny and weird. I like that. I became happy about her message since I wasn't doing anything today.

-

y/n

heyo, watcha doingg ^^

nothing :(

come over
oli ditched me for chris :(
that ho (¬_¬)

ouch (-.- )
wait are they dating :0

not yet ig, idk

ok I'll come over

-

Because I dropped her off one time before, I knew her address already. As I got ready to meet her I wondered why Chris didn't tell me that he was hanging out with Olivia. I decided to text him a simple message and leave after that.

-

chrissss

you and olivia are fuckin ? 👀

-

I rang the doorbell to y/n opening it immediately. It seemed like she waited for me at the door. "Rodrick!" She chanted like a little child jumping up to hug me tightly. What was going on with her? Lol. I felt appreciated. Wow. "Y/n, what's up with you?" I laughed as I hugged her back. She was a little shorter than me so I grabbed her waist to pull her up.

We let each other go and she looked up to me into my eyes. It made me feel kinda tingly. "I'm just happy to see you, dummy." I followed her, walking into the house. Her mother was at the kitchen counter watching something on her phone with maximum sound. I got a little nervous about meeting y/n's mom. I don't even know her last name. Fuck me.

She looked up from her phone and scanned me. It seemed like she was totally judging me. I didn't even know her parents were home. I mean, I also didn't know why I expected them not to be home. Before her mom could say anything y/n spoke up. "Mom, this is Rodrick." Her mom looked at y/n confused but in a funny way. "I've been telling you about him..." Wait, y/n told her mom about me?

"Oh, that's Rodrick?" Y/n nodded at her mom's question. "Uhuh, nice to meet you." She said happily. I waved at her and said 'hi' awkwardly. "Oh hunny..." her mom walked up to me to give me a brief hug. I love hugs but it was weird. "You don't know how glad I am." She came closer to my ear to whisper. "since y/n's talking to you she's not so grumpy anym-"

"Mom! That's enough..." y/n grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs. "Let's go to my room." I just went along with her.

As we entered her room I was shocked at how good it looked. She didn't have a bed frame so it's only a mattress on the floor with a lot of pillows and bedcovers. It looked so cool and comfortable. A few fake plants were hanging from the ceiling. I have no idea what kind of plants that were but a few were hanging in a cool hanging pot. It also had a lot of cool posters and a guitar standing in the corner. It was somewhat tidy even tho there was a lot of stuff. "Damn, you're room is so cool."

I admired the posters and noticed that we have the same taste in music. "Yours is cool too. I like hanging out in your attic." Y/n chuckled and sat down on her old but trendy orange couch. I sat beside her as she turned on some music. Y/n turned to me, sitting crossed-legged. "Can I paint your fingernails?" She leaned her arms on her legs and looked at me cutely. I always wanted to do that so I smirked at her and agreed.