no. 16

🍄

31st December: New Year's Eve

Usually, I celebrated it with my family in some neighbor's backyard but this time my friends decided to go to the Plainview party. A big feast hosted by the mayor. Most of the high schoolers went there to get wasted.

-
löded fuckers

where y'all going?

Plainview feast as usual
- chrissss

yeah man 🕺✨
- y/n

let's all go :)?
- benny

i'm in

what kinda drugs??👀
- Olivia

bruhh
- benny

only alcohol for me
parents would freak tf out
if they found out
- y/n

yolo?
- benny

well, I'll do anything
- chrissss

wow

u stay sober, rod
u r our ride
- Olivia

man :(
ok.

sry, boo <3
- y/n

no prob ;) <3

y'all see this?👀
- benny

-

This night, I wanted to confess to her. It bothered me not to know what was going on between us. We've been flirting a lot and had kissed a couple of times. I'm so fucking in love with her, I needed to tell her. I couldn't keep it anymore. And I wanted her to know.

Even my mom knew already without me actually admitting it. She indirectly had asked me for updates of all kinds. It's funny but annoying.

I went downstairs to tell my parents that I won't be going to celebrate with them. "Where are you going then? With y/n?" I rolled my eyes at my mom's question. "I'll go to the Plainview feast with my friends. And yes, y/n will be there too." My mom had a huge smile on her face. "Well, you know, as a New Years' resolution you could start the next year with new relationships..." Her eyebrows raised. "Ok, mom..." I sighed annoyed and walked to my bedroom.

I actually did have a New Years' resolution like that. I know what mom was trying to say with it, but I could handle it on my own.

I spent a few hours in my room, trying to build up some confidence, because every time I even think about telling y/n that I like her, my heart starts to race and my palms become sweaty. 'I can't do this' I mumbled to myself as I was writing down sentences that I could say to her. I eventually gave up and took out my phone. I googled 'how to confess romantic feelings'. I didn't find anything good so I thought I would just say it.

"Shit," I said to myself. It was already late and I needed to get ready. I put on a usual outfit: black jeans, a black löded diper shirt, and a blue flannel. I put on some eyeliner and before I left the house I took the lego necklaces with me. Then I prepared the van with the backseats. My car was pretty clean since I met y/n. You know, just in case she needed a ride and wouldn't think I'm dirty.