extras

🍄

How Rodrick's parents reacted

Y/n and I decided to tell let my parents know that we are officially a thing now. After school, I took her home with me. "Lol, you seem nervous." Y/n chuckled as I parked the car in my driveway. "Pff, I'm not." I scoffed. Y/n giggled and kissed my lips briefly. "We don't have to say anything, tho." She shrugged her shoulders. "Let's go."

We held hands as we walked towards the house. I opened the front door and walked in with her. "Hey, Rodrick." My mom saw me and y/n standing at the door. "Oh, and hi..." she approached us and saw that we were holding hands. "...y/n?" She tried to suppress her smile. "Hey, Susan." Y/n let go of my hand to wave and smile charmingly at my mother. "Are you guys..." I interrupted my mom immediately. "Yes, Mom. We are dating."

My mom shrieked. "Oh, my god!" At the same time, my dad walked up to us. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "Rodrick and y/n are a couple now!" My dad widened his eyes. "Oh really?" He looked at us and y/n nodded. "Wow, that's cute." He simply said and walked into the living room. "You are so cute together." Mom held her hands to her heart. "Okay, that's enough mom." "I'm just so happy for you."

How y/n's parents reacted

I made my way to y/n's house after she told me to come over. I rang the doorbell and she opened it. "Hey," she said happily and pecked my lips. "Hi," I said after she pulled away. "Is that Rodrick?" Her dad shouted from the kitchen. "Yes," Y/n shouted back as I closed the door. Her dad walked up to us. "Rodrick!" He said with wide opened arms. "How's my son-in-law?" He asked me while hugging me. "Uh, I'm good." I smiled at him as he let me go.

"Don't make things weird, hunny." Her mother came from the living room and patted his shoulders. "I'm just happy that y/n chose the best." That comment made me genuinely happy. I didn't know that he appreciated me that much. "And I'm happy that y/n has such a cool dad." I chuckled awkwardly. Her dad laughed and hugged me again.

"Okay? Let him go now, dad. He's my boyfriend, not yours." Y/n joked, took my hand, and dragged me upstairs. "Dude, you and my dad are weird." She chuckled. "Well, you realized that too late. You're already in love with me." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

löded fuckers

At first, I thought our friend group would break a little because of the romantic relationships between me and y/n, and Chris and Olivia. But Ben had brought someone over to our band practices and he's pretty close with him. It was the guy he met at the Plainview feast on New Years'.

In February they started dating and we hung around a lot with everyone. Y/n shipped Ben and his boyfriend just as much as Ben shipped me and her.

Because of Olivia, our band improved and we were performing at band battles outside Plainview. Our group is still close, mostly because of the band, and we spent a lot of time together. We may spent more time with our partners but it's working.

🍄