- 𝟎𝟎𝟑

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"you're short story was really amazing mr. king, i hope too see your work in somebody's book store one day." professor allen complimented.

"thank you and maybe one day, i'll see you tomorrow though." i said and walked out.

the hallways were full of people, mufuckas stopping to talk to this and that person like move the fuck out the way.

i pushed my way past a few people and moved to walked ahead the slow walkers to make it out the building.

i was done with all my classes for the day since i took all morning classes, so i had the rest of the day too myself and no plans to waste time.

more than likely i was gone end up at my mama house to bother her and pops cause why not?

when i got my car somebody tapped my shoulder, a mug fell on my face because i didn't just like any and everybody touching me.

"fix your face and here, you dropped this." santana said holding my phone out to me.

"preciate it, but you sure i dropped or you just snatched it just ta talk ta me?" i asked her.

"just cause i think you cute don't mean i'm desperate." she said and screwed up her face.

i shrugged, "never said you was."

"but you implied it." she said crossing her arms.

"sure, yeah, okay." i nodded.

"and this conversation is over, have a good rest of your day elijah." she said.

"you too." she turned and walked while my eyes followed.

i shook my head and got into my car, i could tell she was gone be something else.

|
|

|
|

"mama!" i called out and took my key from the keyhole and locked the door behind me.

"why is you hea?" pops asked coming down the hallway.

"um ta see my mama." i said.