- 𝟎𝟏𝟖

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"lijah stop playin so fuckin much!" mook screamed and moved as i came closer to her with blu in my hand.

"you scary," i said and laughed while she wiped her face from them baby ass tears.

"that's not funny cause you know i'm scared a snakes." she mumbled and walked upstairs.

"who gotchu that ugly shit anyways?" pops asked me and crinkled his nose.

"santana, it was a birthday present." i told him and held my arm up so i was looking at blu dead in his face, this lil nigga had to be a form of rebirth cause he act just like a human.

"well take it back, cause it's weird and it's ugly." he said.

"you a hater, hmm hold em." i said and he mugged me.

"elijah the way i'll beatcho ass if you even put that nasty shit on me." he threatened.

"you ain't bout it." i said and walked to the kitchen so i could bother my mama.

"hey handsome man," she said and looked over at me before doing a double take.

"what's that?" she asked.

"my friend," i told her and lifted myself up on the island.

"yo friend look kinda scary." she said and twisted her lip.

"he ain't mean, see." i held my arm out to her and she ran her pointer finger over the top of his head.

"don't come over here cryin if he bite you na cause you too old fa us ta be takin you ta some emergency room." she said and went to wash her hands.

"blu ain't even cut like that, my lil homie know wassup." i said and blu moved his head a little i'm guessing in agreement, see, he know what the deal is.

she nodded, "mhm okay."

"but na you can take yourself and blu out my kitchen cause i'm finna cook." she said and pointed.

"i thought you missed me? that's why i came over hea anyways," i said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"i did miss you, but since i've seen you already so you can leave if you want." she shrugged.