- 𝟎𝟐𝟔

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

"rayne wilson? dr. cozart is ready for you." the nurse said as she called troy and rayne to the back.

troy had decided to take rayne in for a check up just make sure she would heal properly and to make sure everything else was okay with her while wiz had went with elijah down to the station so they could talk with speed.

"you two can just wait in here and she'll be in shortly." the nurse said.

"okay, thank you." troy said with a small smile.

"how you feel?" she asked rayne who shrugged and fiddled with her fingers.

"scared, numb, hurt i guess." rayne mumbled.

"you not gone let them take me, right? mama t i can't go back there." she said as the small fear inside of her intensified.

"rayne you gotta calm down, you gone overthink yourself ta passin out or somethin. i'm not lettin you go back ta them me or diamonte, i told you we'd figure somethin out." troy said and ran her hand along rayne's back in a soothing motherly manner.

"rayne wilson?" dr. cozart said as she walked in.

"oh! hey troy," she said with a small smile.

"hey marie, this is my daughter's best friend, rayne. um we brought her in for-" troy began and marie raised her hand basically stopping her because she understood.

"i get it, rayne would you mind taking your shirt off for me?" marie asked as she went to clean her hands and cover them in gloves.

rayne did as marie asked and tapped her fnger tips along her legs as she grew anxious again.

"i'm gonna press along your stomach, if anything hurts just let me know." marie said and she began to apply pressure to rayne's stomach.

as she moved up rayne showed signs of discomfort but once she reached the middle rayne let out a small scream.

"i'm sorry." marie apologized as she frowned.

"um that one hurt." rayne said.

"alright, you ready to finish?" marie asked her and she nodded.

left to right then back down everything didn't hurt much except for the middle.

"i'm gonna take you to the back so we can run x rays because if i'm not mistaken you could have a broken rib or two, how does it feel when you walk?" marie asked.