- 𝟎𝟑𝟎

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"okay i'm scared, i don't wanna go again." i said as we pulled up to the piercing shop.

"tana we not doin this today." eli said and rubbed his temples.

"you makin me feel like i'm stressin you, stop." i said and crossed my arms.

"anyways you wanna get em done or not?" he asked.

"i do, but i'm scared." i said.

"i ain't ask if you was scared or not, so come on." he got out the car and came to the passenger side to open my door.

"let's just go back ta your house so we can watch movies and eat pizza, i don't want em." i said and shook my head while holding his arm.

"you lyin, na come on cause i promise you i ain't ridin up hea no more." he said and huffed.

see cause i know i'm supposed to be his peace or whatever ya'll be saying, but not right now cause he got me messed up.

"fine." i mumbled and started to follow behind him.

"ion know why you walkin behind me," he said and held his hand back which i grabbed and he had me walk in front of him.

he did this all the time or he wouldn't start walking until i did, he says it's because i walk too slow and he'd rather walk on the same pace as me than walk faster and i can't find him or keep up.

"hey tana!" kendra, the receptionist said as i walked in.

"hey, max here?" i asked her as i signed my name on the clipboard.

"yeah, i'm pretty sure he's ready when you are so just go ahead in." she said and i nodded.

"you ain't got that much piercings, so how she know you like that?" eli said as he followed behind.

"family friend." i told him.

we walked into the piercing room and i was scared all over again.

"tana and boyfriend, welcome." max greeted us.

"i mean my name is elijah, but i guess that works too." eli said and shrugged before sitting down.