- 𝟎𝟓𝟑

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"why we just sittin in the car?" tana asked as we sat parked in front of cory's apartment complex.

"i'm tryna gather myself, ion know what was finna see and i wanna be prepared." i told her and ran my hands down my face before getting out and going to open her door.

we walked hand in hand towards the building and then up the metal textured stairs. everything about this seemed sketchy, who would raise a child in an environment like this.

i took a deep breath and knocked on the door before stepping back.

"comin," i heard cory call out before the door opened slightly as the slide chain lock was still attached.

"mr. e?" she said confused.

"wassup, i just came ta make sure you was good." i told her as i took in her appearance.

she was smaller from the last time i seen her, she didn't look clean either.

she didn't even respond, she just shrugged while looking at her feet.

"your parents home?" tana asked her.

"um i ain't seen nobody in almost three weeks," she mumbled.

"pack a bag and come on." i said to her before turning to tana, "i'm finna walk off before i spazz the fuck out. meet me downstairs at the car. i can see ya'll from down thea,"

i hustled down the stairs and placed my hands over my head looking at the sky just wondering and thinking, who would leave they kid for nearly a month with nothing?

nobody had heard from cory in over a month, so imagine what could've been goin before whoever up left.

"baby," i snapped from my thoughts hearing tana's voice.

"you got enough stuff?" i asked cory who nodded.

"good, you gone be wit us fa awhile."

|
|

|
|

"so ya'll just took somebody child?" my old man asked me while looking at cory who hid behind tana.