- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ꜱᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ꜱᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ, ɢᴀ ] ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

"hotter than a fuckin std outchea and they wanna do some damn cook out." dee said as he got out the suv.

"all you do is complain, move yo high yella ass on." joker said and mugged him.

"nigga go ta hell." dee fussed back before grabbing his bag and walking into the house.

"it's too early in the day fa this shit." elijah said and huffed before rubbing his swollen eyes.

mugga and whitley had drove to savannah a day early so they could spruce up the house a bit and make sure there was enough food and toiletries to last them for the week of their stay.

they even touched up the guest house which they would allow elijah and the rest to use to hot box slash kind of chill out area kind of like the basement at troy and wiz's house.

right now it was going on nine in the morning and they left atlanta about three to four hours earlier only because the traffic is usually hectic and they didn't wanna be caught in the chaos.

"what's wrong witchu?" santana asked as she redid her ponytail.

"i'm sleepy as hell and all dee did was complain cause a how early we had ta get up and allat shit, nigga ruined my whole mornin." elijah ranted with a mug planted on his face.

"aw i'm sorry, love." santana said and frowned at his grouchy attitude.

"anyways you good?" elijah asked her as he took her hands into his and ran his thumbs over them.

"yeah i'm alright, but let's get into the house everybody left us." she said and he looked back to see dj being one of the last to enter the
house.

they grabbed their bags and anything else left behind before walking into the house themselves. everybody met up in the living room and took a seat somewhere, tired faces went around but everything was good.

"ya'll can pick whatever room either upstairs or downstairs, it doesn't really matter and just don't break nothin you can't pay for. specifically going to dee and maj," whitley said.

"tt it don't even be me!" maj protested.

"you just broke my china vase yesterday." whitley said and made her lips into a thin line.