- ???

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"so you just gone pop back up like we ain't seen you in almost two weeks?" quincy asked me and crossed his arms.

"right like," jayden cosigned.

"im sayin, so where you been?" tiana asked.

"whatever happened ta hi, hello, how are you?" i asked them.

"hey mr. e, now where you been?" cory said.

"i was handlin a few things, i ain't even been gone that long." i said and shook my head.

"um yes you have been gone that long, school already ended and we already close to being in july." she said and the rest of them nodded in agreement.

"well my bad, how could i ever make it up to you?" i asked.

"you could buy us chick fil a." freddy said and leaned his head in his palm.

"that teacher check ain't cut to buy all us chick a fil, how bout them foe fa foe's?" quincy suggested.

"no cause you just tried ta play me," i said and he mugged me.

"take it up with ya mama and not me, but i hope ya'll been writing like i asked." i said while grabbing my binder full of prompts and small lesson plans.

"i'm on my second notebook," journey said as she sat her first one on my desk.

"that's wassup, gimme some." i told her and held my hand low for a low five.

"the rest of ya'll should be pretty close ta your second notebook as well, so by next week i'll be expecting everybody's on my desk as soon as class starts friday." i told them.

"what do you do with them when we finish?" zeena asked.

"i read whatever you've marked for me ta read, give constructive criticism, and give it back." i answered.

"oh okay."

"any more questions before we get started?" i looked around the room and they shook their heads.

"good, let's get this show on the road. take out your notebooks and follow the prompt on the board when your finished do whatever until i give further instruction." i said and sat down.