- 𝟎𝟎𝟔

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 ↳ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
↳ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

"can i ask you somethin." santana said looking up from her hands at elijah who shrugged in response.

"why you look so mean?" she asked him and titled her head, "like you literally have a restin bitch face."

"well excuse me." elijah said and held up his hands in defense.

"but ta be honest ion know, that's just how i rest my face i guess." he said answering her question.

"mhm try smilin or somethin." santana suggested.

"i do smile." elijah told her and furrowed his eyebrows together.

"i ain't seen you smile before even when we was little, you was always mean mugging people." she said recalling past memories.

"would you smile if you was always stuck in the house durin yo childhood years?" he asked her.

"you was alive and well right? nobody in your family died right? so you had a few reasons ta smile." she said and leaned back in the booth chair.

"yeah i guess you right, but still bein cooped up in the house wasn't fun and neither was hearin about our people dyin. ion think i was ready ta see or hear allat," he told her and shrugged his shoulders.

"that's true, but it got you ready for what our new reality was." santana said.

"that's gone change soon." he said and she raised her eyebrow.

"how so?" she asked and he leaned forward slightly.

"we gone have a revolution." he said.

"a revolution?" santana questioned and he nodded.

"you'on think so? mufuckas is tired. black people can't even look at a white person the wrong way nowadays." he pointed out.

"i mean it's come ta mind a few times, but i don't think somebody would actually-" santana stopped herself as she thought hard about the subject before speaking again.

"okay somebody definitely would, but the real question is what's the outcome gonna look like?" she said.

"we'a just have ta wait and see but this gone make the history books without a doubt, we just gotta make sure they tell the story right." elijah said and shrugged once more.