chapter 1

bryce pov
"i love you so much bryce i just don't think i'm ready for this. i want to prioritise you, make you happy, make you feel loved.. but i don't think i can do that right now. i only want the best for us both. i love you." addison said, her voice shaking, tears streaming down her face. i pulled her in for a hug, holding onto her extra tightly as i knew i wouldn't be able to do this for a while.

addison and i have been dating for three days but we've mutually decided to end things. we're both super busy right now, with both myself and addison working on so many projects to really get our careers going. with knowing that we will both have so little free time in the upcoming weeks, we figured that it would be best to call our relationship quits and focus on ourselves and our brands for a little while.

i pulled away from the hug, cupping addison's face and giving her a soft kiss, leaving my arm around her. "addison, baby, we'll be okay.. we can still text and call and even hang out, homies for life remember?" i said to addison, trying to lighten up the mood a little, a small smile appearing on her face.

"can i stay over.. just one more night, please?" addison asked and of course i couldn't deny her request. i think we both needed this night just to be able to lay in each other's arms for one last time.

we got into bed and addison cuddled up into my arms.. oh how i would miss this. we stayed in silence for a moment, just taking in and appreciating each other's presence. we soon broke the silence and started talking.. talking about everything.. from the first time we met, to our first kiss, to our first date, to our first "i love you".

addison pov
before i knew it i was crying again. tears rolled down my face as bryce and i reminisced over the past few months.. flooding my mind with so many of our favourite memories, like the countless times we watched the sunset and even things as simple as just laying in bed watching a movie.

it was now 2am, i didn't want to go to sleep because the sooner we fell asleep, the sooner we would have to wake up and officially split up.. i just wanted to stay like this in bryce's arms forever. "goodnight addison, i love you" bryce said as he pulled me closer to his chest. "i love you bryce, goodnight baby" i replied.

bryce really made me the happiest and even though it was hard to accept, deep down we both knew that this split would be for the best. maybe they were right when they said you have to let go of the things you love the most, and if braddison is meant to be then i'm sure it will be.. patience is key.

-

i groaned as i rolled over, wrapping my arms around bryce, him slowly waking up. after about half an hour of just laying in bed, we finally decided to get up. i put on some sweats and didn't even bother with my makeup because i couldn't be bothered, well more so because i knew i was going to cry all day..

as bryce walked out of the bathroom i fell apart in his arms. he rubbed my back, comforting me as he told me it was going to be okay. once i had finally calmed down, bryce and i locked eyes and i gently caressed his cheek before leaving a kiss on his lips.. it lasted for a while, both of us realising how it would be our last.

"i love you bryce. so so much. thank you for everything. you've made me so happy these last few months and for that i will forever be grateful. you've made me smile and laugh, but you've also been my shoulder to cry on, you've been there for me throughout so many lows. thank you. and remember i'm always here for you, just one call away."

"addison, i love you more than you could ever know. you've helped me in so many different ways and made me the happiest i've been in a long time.. and you've also made me the biggest simp, so thanks for that" he said giggling "but seriously i love you so much and i'm so glad that we've been able to get to know each other over the last four months. and remember, just like you, i'm only a call away too."

we gave each other one last hug and just like that.. it was over. i walked out of sway and drove off. we were done.

***
hope you enjoyed the first chapter !!
follow me on instagram @ braddisonsvibe3 :)