chapter 20

bryce pov
"morning girlfriend" i said to addison, with emphasis on the word girlfriend, as i cuddled up to her. "morning boyfriend" addison replied cheerfully as she rolled on top of me and kissed me before wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head on my chest.

we stayed in bed for a bit longer before going down for breakfast, i had an omelette and addison had avocado toast. when we got back to our room, we put our robes on and headed to the spa as i had booked for us to get a couples chakra massage. before our massage, we spent about fifteen minutes using the sauna, warming up our bodies and softening our muscles.

we laid down as the therapists massaged our bodies with specially made oils, targeting our chakras to cleanse and balance us. addison and i left the spa relaxed, feeling joined and connected to one another.

addison pov
after our morning at the spa, bryce and i lounged about in our room, just laying down and watching tv. we ordered a light lunch, myself getting a caesar salad and bryce getting a burger.

in the evening, we dressed up and took a few pictures on our balcony as the sun began to set, before going out for dinner. bryce and i posted them on instagram, many people getting the hint that we were official. despite hinting it, we didn't confirm our relationship as we decided on filming a confirmation youtube video for bryce's channel once we were back home.

-

bryce drove us back to sway the next morning and we shared the news of being official with our family and friends. "we should have a party to celebrate" josh suggested.. "or we could just chill at home and have a movie night or something" nessa replied, not being too keen on parties. whilst the boys sided with josh, us girls sided with nessa, making them eventually give in. "you're lucky that we're all simps" jaden said, making everyone laugh.. it was true.

bryce pov
we decided to part ways and do our own things for a bit before the movie night, addison and i going up to my room and laying on my bed. i laid on my side and put my arm around addison as she played with my hair. we talked about what we would do for our confirmation video and eventually decided on the chapstick challenge, planning on filming it this week and posting it next week.

i soon got a call from an unknown number.. "hey, is this bryce?" someone said over the phone, me replying "yeah, who is this?" "it's ashley.. i'm currently in la so i was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" "yeah sure, i'll text you my address" i said before we hung up. ashley was one of my hometown friends and we hadn't seen each other in ages, so i was excited to finally see her again.

"who was that?" addison asked me.. "it was ashley, she said she was in la and asked if i wanted to hang out with her." "as in your ex?" addison questioned.. "yeah that's the one." ashley and i dated for about a year before we ended things, deciding it would be better for us to be friends.

addison stopped playing with my hair and slightly shifted away from me so that i was no longer laying on her. "baby she's just a friend and we're dating anyway so who cares?" "i didn't say i had a problem with it" addison replied coldly before asking me what time she was coming.. "she said she'd be here at around six."

"i think you guys would get along well" i told addison, her replying "cool" as she rolled over on to her other side and went on her phone. "addison can you talk to me please?" i could tell that she was bothered by ashley coming but i didn't really know why. she knew that ashley and i were friends.. yeah we dated in the past, but addison and i were dating now, so i obviously have no feelings for her. i didn't want addison to feel like she couldn't trust me, so i just wanted her to talk to me.

"about what?" addison replied.. "how you feel. i can tell that you're bothered by ashley coming and i just want to know why." "hmm i don't know, maybe it's because of the flirty comments she leaves on your posts, or maybe it's because you invited her over when we were all just gonna chill and watch a movie" addison said as she got up.

"please don't go, we need to talk about it" i said, addison turning around and facing me, letting me speak.. "we're just friends addison, you know that. i know we've dated before but that doesn't mean anything. i'm dating you now and i love you so much. you can trust me and i don't want you to think that you can't. ashley being here won't get in the way of our movie night, i promise. and as for her comments, they don't mean anything to me." i kissed her cheek as she laid back down with me.

"yeah you're right, i just overacted. i'm sorry baby" she whispered to me, burying her face in my neck as i put my arms around her, telling her it was okay. i guess i did understand why addison felt how she did, but i'm glad we were over it now.

addison and i went downstairs at about quarter to six and we were soon joined by the others, all of us being hungry. i told them all about ashley coming before dixie and griffin went out to get food for us all.

ashley pov
i texted bryce when i arrived at his house, him and addison letting me in. i'm pretty sure they're dating, but i didn't like it.. bryce and i were meant to be.

"hey bryce, i missed you!!" i said to bryce as i gave him a long hug, wanting to make addison jealous but also because i missed his hugs. "hey i'm addison!" addison said smiling. "ashley" i replied, giving her a fake smile.

***
i chose the name ashley because of that youtube video griffin posted lmao