chapter 12

bryce pov
"good morning addi" i whispered to addison as i kissed her temple and cuddled her into my arms.. "morning baby." we stayed in bed for about an hour before getting ready and joining the others downstairs for breakfast. we would be leaving at about noon and we made a pretty last minute decision to invite some of our other guy friends to join us, all of them saying that they would.

following breakfast, we all went back to our rooms. addison and i just cuddled in bed, knowing how much we'd both miss it. "i'm gonna miss you bryce, please text me just so i know everything's okay and remember to have fun.. but maybe not too much fun" addison said, half joking, half serious with the last part.. "i'll miss you too and i'll make sure to text you and try and call when i can.. and i'll be good don't worry, i love you." "i love you too bryce."

"boys let's go!" josh shouted from the bottom of the stairs, addison tightening her grip around me before we eventually stood up. we gave each other a long hug followed by a passionate kiss that was cut short by josh continuing to call for us. "bye baby, have fun but make sure you stay safe too. i love you" addison said, "i love you addison, i'll see you soon" i said, kissing her cheek before grabbing my bag as we both headed downstairs.

after putting our stuff in the car, we said bye to the girls and i gave addison one last hug before we set off. "time for the revival of that party animal name eh bryce?" josh said, handing me a drink. we had only just set off and we were already drinking.. this was gonna be a long trip.

addison pov
"do you think we'll get them back in one piece?" nessa joked as we walked back into a very quiet sway. we sat in the living room just talking until we decided to watch mean girls which we all loved. many movies later, we headed off to sleep, all of us staying at sway.

-

i woke up at about 7, that being around the time the boys were expected to arrive at their airbnb, seeing a message from bryce..

bryce: hey addi, we've just arrived at the airbnb. call me when you wake up?

so i decided to face time him. we said hi to each other, bryce then telling me about how the boys would be having a pool day today.. "just you guys?" i asked him. "i don't know, i haven't invited anyone but knowing some of the guys they probably have. but trust me you have nothing to worry about." some of the guys would have definitely invited some girls over, i wasn't too keen on it but i trusted bryce. "us girls don't have much planned, but i'll let you go. i love you." "i love you addison and i'll speak to you soon, bye."

i got ready and headed downstairs. none of the other girls were down yet so i decided to make us all breakfast. one by one nessa, mads and dixie came down, me giving each of them a plate of waffles as we sat down to eat. "so did the boys tell you that they're having a pool day today?" mads asked us, dixie and i saying yes whilst nessa was oblivious to it.. "no, josh didn't mention that." "don't worry about it ness, i'm sure josh along with the other boys will be good" i said, trying to reassure her, but she still seemed pissed off. "i don't know why he didn't tell me that though. there's obviously going to be girls there and the idea of our boys being topless around girls in bikinis doesn't make me too happy, and the fact that josh didn't tell me isn't helping."

after we managed to calm nessa down a bit, dixie received a message from thomas, letting her know that the hype house were having a small gathering in honour of them buying a new house and he knew that us girls were together so he asked if we all wanted to visit. mads and nessa said yes, whilst i was unsure about whether i wanted to because of tony.. the girls and bryce, josh, griffin, jaden and tayler were the only ones who knew about the situation with tony and i and all of the boys being in texas made me question whether i wanted to go even more. "i'm sure it'll be fine, he hasn't tried anything in months and we'll be there, but if you don't want to go we can stay" dixie said, me saying i'd go.. dixie was right, i'd have my girls there and i know they'd make sure nothing happened.

bryce pov
"did you invite all these girls?" i asked josh as i walked downstairs, him telling me that him, tayler and blake did. tayler and blake were single, but josh wasn't so i reminded him that he had a girlfriend back home.. "ness doesn't know it's all good." "bro i don't think that's any better" i told him, him replying "eh it's fine."

as i went outside a girl came up to me, getting a bit too close, so i immediately backed away. she came closer again and whispered into my ear.. "c'mon bryce loosen up a bit." she then put her arm around my neck, me instantly removing it.. i came to texas for a guys trip, not this. that being said, i walked over to griffin and anthony.

addison pov
when we arrived at the hype house, we were greeted by thomas, who took us on a tour of the new house. "wow it's so nice!" i told him, the other girls saying the same. we headed outside to greet the others, all of them hanging around the pool.

"have you seen all the girls on tayler's story?" tony asked us without even saying hi, clearly trying to annoy us. "yeah but he's single" dixie replied. "he's single but some of the other guys aren't.. seems a bit weird to me that they have girlfriends but are around all these girls in a different state" tony said, "well tony we trust our boys" mads informed him. "okay i was just letting you know, i don't want you girls getting your hearts broken by these sway boys because we know what they can be like" he said, looking at me in particular.

***
THANK YOU FOR 3K READS ILY