Reporters block?

I would like to shout out ZyraMaeParba and andrezamaryelly for the first 2 votes and SomethingBeWrongAf for the support
Now sorry it's late I just lost this whole chapter
Enjoy!

Lena pov

I woke up. Kara was still asleep. Surprise surprise. I'm going to make breakfast. Bacon, eggs, waffles with a side of fruits.

I went to wake up Kara because she wasn't going to wake up by herself. I woke her up.

"Already," Kara said in a tired voice

"Yes already," I said giggling. I hopped on top of her I said "guess who made breakfast" she kissed my cheek, hopped up, and ran to the kitchen, like a kid on their birthday. I got up and walked to the kitchen. When I walked in Kara was making her plate. Then she sat down. "Have I ever told you, you're my favorite person?" Kara said with a smile.

"Nope, I don't recall. Maybe if you say it again it'll jog my memory" I said while making my plate.

Kara got up, walked up behind me put her arms around my waist, and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Lena Kieran Danvers Luthor, you are my favorite person," Kara said and kissed me on my cheek

We sat at the table and ate our breakfast, then got ready for work. Kara flew me to work and then left.

Kara pov

I went to the DEO. There hasn't been much going on in National City lately. I left because I had work

CatCo

I'm in my office I could see Snapper walking towards me. I remember I was supposed to pitch an article topic. As he got closer I blurted out the first thing that came to me "Supergirl... I'm doing an article on Supergirl. Like... What has she b- been up to... Since there has been less crime" I said stuttering. Snapper stopped in front of my desk and said "Have the article on my desk by the end of the day, pinhead, or else" then he walked off, clipboard in hand.

I had writer's block, so I texted Lena.

TEXT MESSAGE

Kara: Hi babe! Are you busy?

Lena: No, I'm heading to your office right now for lunch!

Kara: Okay, see ya!

Lena: see ya, love!

Lena just got here with the food. She got potstickers and pizza! She got her a salad.

"How was your day, babe," I said while picking up a piece of pizza.

"Well I've had 3 meetings with rich stuck-up white men and I've been signing papers all-day," she said giggling.

"So... a normal day at work," I said while eating potstickers and laughing.

"Pretty much," she said giggling "how was your day?" Lena said opening her salad.

"I've been having writer's block," I said with a stressful voice.

"I have a solution" (so we're on Scooby-Doo now) she said with a smirk. "We have to finish eating," Lena said.

We finished eating and she took me for a walk in the park. Holding hands. I could see all of the little kids running around and laughing. I wonder if I and Lena will end up having or adopting any children. I turned around to Lena looking at me. I wonder what she's thinking?

(ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE WELL THE READERS SHALL RECEIVE OK IM GOING TO STOP IM RAMBLING)

Lena pov

I was looking at kara as we held hands walking through the park. She has the most beautiful blonde wavy hair, and blue eyes. Kara turned around and looked at me and smiled. She leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked.

Soon we got ice cream and were at CatCo.

"Did that help?" I said smiling

"Yes, it did," Kara said smiling "Are you leaving?" Kara said making puppy eyes.

How could I leave when she's making that face? "No, I'm not" I sat on her lap and fell asleep.

*1 hour later*

I woke up on the couch in Kara's office. She just turned in her article to her boss.

"Ready to go home, babe," Kara said smiling

"Yep," I said grinning

We got into my car, but Kara drove. It's game night!

A/N I ALREADY STARTED THE GAME NIGHT CHAPTER AND I NOTICED THAT IT TAKES HOURS TO WRITE A CHAPTER AND LIKE 2 SECONDS TO READ SO IM GOING TO PUT OUT A NEW CHAPTER TONIGHT IF I HAVE TIME
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER

TO BE CONTINUED