Surprise, Surprise, and more Surprise

I flew off to Lena's office and she wasn't there so I flew to our home and she still wasn't there. I went to the DEO to check if she was there and she wasn't. So I flew over National city and I saw Lena tied up to a pole while a man walked up to her with a gag. He was short and wore a beanie over his face with eye and mouth holes. Plain black shirt flannel and some wore out jeans. Lena was smirking as if she knew I was coming I flew down firmly on the ground and Kaylee was nowhere in sight.

I looked a Lena as I came behind the man but his head twisted around. And I flew in the air shooting lasers. Lena was slowly untying herself while he was distracted by me.

"Where is Kaylee?" I said as he shape-shifted into a woman.
"She's with a friend of mine.
Now get me ou-"

The captor super-speeded while shooting fire and then, flew away the fire was growing by the second. I blew it out pretty quickly then untied Lena.

A flew away.

—-
Lena picked up Kaylee from her friend's house and came back.
While breastfeeding Lena started "Don't you think it's weird that he knew you could put the fire out pretty quickly but still created one?"

"Maybe he needed to get away," I said not thinking much of it.

"But why would he kidnap me just to let me go that easy, and without harming me?"

"I don-" then we heard noises above our house getting closer. Then drilling through the ceiling.

I grabbed Lena and Kaylee and flew. Flew as if my life depended on it, to the DEO.

Kaylee started crying after the abrupt dash from our home. I dropped Lena and Kaylee off, and flew. I assumed Lena would tell them everything.

AN- I'm back there is going to be a chapter a week from now on

Update: story will have chapters every once in a while. Didn't start it off correctly and my ideas were everywhere. But I'm making an original story so you should check that out.