"Oh don't Kara me"

Here is part 2 if you were waiting.

Previously on "I do"

"WOW," I said

"I'm pregnant!"

"Oh, my Rao. That's amazing."

Then we went home.

"Okay, you need to lay down and if you need anything call my name"

"I can still do things on my own"

"Well, for these 9 months I'll be taking care of you"

"Okay, I have to go to the bathroom."
-------------------------------------------------------

Kara pov

"I'll help," I said slipping my hand on her hip.

"I think I can manage." She said looking into my eyes

"But, I want to help," I said doing puppy eyes.

She looked at me moving her head side to side, closing one eye and squinting the other, and said "okay"

Lena pov

She stayed outside of the door. I wouldn't have minded if she came in, we've seen each other naked more times than I care to count. She probably was trying to give me a little space until the real smothering begins. Not like we don't already cling to each other a lot.

We sat on the bed and watched tv. Kara fell asleep so I decided to sneak out to work since I haven't been today and I wouldn't get another chance. I put on a long sleeve black shirt tucked into a pencil skirt.

Luckily I hadn't got the baby belly yet. The paparazzi would make a feast out of this for weeks.

I got in my car and drove to L Corp.
I told my assistant Jake that I'm expecting and its private information and how I would like it to stay private. I also decided to look for someone to substitute in my absence.

After all of that, I finally sat down and guess who was on my balcony running to my desk? "Kara," I said with a little surprise and guilt.

"Oh don't Kara me," she said with her fist placed on her hips.

I walked over to the balcony and I put my hands around the back of her neck. "I was just hanging out here. I wasn't working."

She looked down at my chest "your heart says otherwise"

"My heart says many things," I said walking backward into my office with my hands still around Kara's neck.

I sat on the cushion of the couch and laid on the arm "many, many things Kara."

"Seduction is how you're trying to make me forget that you're pregnant and working."

"I've been pregnant for two days. Working is not going to hurt the baby in any way."

"I- I know, but I feel like everything should be perfect."

"It will be, but we have to work as a team."

"Okay," Kara said laying down on my chest hugging me.

"I love you," I said leaning the side of my head on the top of hers.

"I love you," Kara said reaching for my hand.

Then we got up and I grabbed my things. Kara grabbed my hand and we walked to the car and drove home.

Kara

I was so worried about how the baby would develop I didn't think about Lena. Lena and I are a team and we can talk about anything so if I get a little too worried I'll talk about it with her.

I can't believe we're having a baby. I can't wait to buy the crib, the little clothes. I can't wait for the baby shower. I can't wait to take our baby out every we're and give them anything and everything.

Lena and I had finally got home. I got out of the car and opened the door for Lena.

"Thanks, babe," Lena said grinning and opening the door.

We went in and sat on the couch.

"You know it's game night tonight," I said sliding over to lay on Lena's shoulder.

"Yep," she said slipping her hand behind my back and putting her legs on my lap.

----

We watched a movie and by the end, we needed to get ready for game night.