Well, that happened!

I landed at CatCo on Ms. Grant's balcony.

"Glad you could make it supergirl," Cat said focused on the many screens in her office before she turned and looked at kara. They were talking about Kaylee and who she possibly could be.

"Of course when I heard about it I was happy to oblige." Cat looked over at two chairs and some people setting up cameras. Ms. Grant sat down and said, "Shall we?" Then I walked and sat down and the interview started a little after.

"So first question," Cat said staring into Supergirl's eyes.

"What have you been up to since crime has gone down enormously since the defeating of Nxly?" "Hanging out with my family! Had a lot of that and I'm not complaining."

"Does that family include the child you were carrying?" "Y-" I almost said yes before thinking."So I take that as a yes! Is she your daughter?" "Yes she is but we aren't planning to introduce her to the public just yet," I said confidently ditching the whole plan we had about not telling the public about our daughter. I could hear everyone gasping even Cat.

"She looked about 1 or 2!" "She isn't but that is personal information." "What do you mean by that?"

"I and my wife have decided the public shouldn't see kay- my daughter until she's old enough to decide!" I said sternly.

"Wife?" Cat said a little surprised but in a way, she knew I had a personal life so she wasn't THAT surprised.

"Yes, I am happily married!" "Who's the lucky person?" Cat asked curiously."That's also classified! But she is the most beautiful woman I ever met and I'm so glad she entered my life." I said sincerely.

"That's amazing!" Cat said in awe.

"That's all for today. Thank you supergirl for taking the time out of your day to do this!" 

"Oh, it was no problem at all!" I said sincerely. I got up and could see that Cat wanted to talk so I held back while the cameras were being taken down. "Can I ask you a question?" Cat asked. "Yes you may," I said curiously. 

"What's your daughters' name?" she said as if she really wanted to know. "Kaylee."

"And your wife?"

"Lena." 

"I knew it was you Ke-rah"

"Yeah, I knew you would say that I felt that it was finally time to stop denying it," I said in relief. 

A/N

Well, I'm back! Hope you like this I'm thinking about writing smut but I'm not sure comment if I should or not. Pretty short chapter but ill try to write another tomorrow! Like if you enjoyed it I'd really appreciate it!