United by hearts✨

"pls maasi, I told you already. I am fine. So pls stop worrying about me." She let the words out for the umpteenth time, tiredly  

"But beta,I care for you. I want you to be happy. Pls understand. You should see someone then only this alonelines will fade away." Her maasi again kept her point and she sighed in defeat putting her head on pillow sluggishly.

"Maasi, actually I have just gotten a mail. so I will have to hang up." She said, sitting up straight and looking up at the computer, eyebrows furrowing as she zoomed on the words.

"Oh ok.. no problem.. ok then.. bbye nairuu.. love you beta and also consider my advice otherwise I will have to do things on my own way." Her maasi warned her.

"Hmm.. love you maasi,bbye.. will talk to you later." She said ignoring what she has just warned and hung up. Heaving a sigh,she tried to concentrate on the work in hand.

She doesn't know why her maasi thinks that she is not happy being alone? Being Alone doesn't bring sorrow, right? She is happy with her life. No one to meddle in her business,no one to give her free advices,no one to taunt her,nag her.

Yes,she is happy. She doesn't have to deal with any drama which comes wrapped in a gift named family.

Agreeing to her own thoughts,she continued doing her office work on laptop.

Naira kapoor has everything in her life from a heavy bank balance to big white polished lambagini except family.

And she is happy with the fact.

She closed her eyes after completing her work, giving them rest. The perks of working from home,Note the sarcasm. Her thick eyelashes shadowing her wheatish fuller cheeks. Her lips in a straight line. But as soon as the wind came from the window playing with the curtains and kissing her face,her lips automatically drawed to a curve similar to the moon's crescent.

Her eyes opened only to take in her father's picture with a little her. She was beaming at him with her wide smile and he was kissing her forehead taking her in his lap.

Her heart quenched,a soaring grief filling in the bottom of her heart. But on her lips remained a smile,a hollow one. In her eyes,remained an empty pit. Which couldn't even pour a single drop of woe.

She stood up from her bed and manvaroued to the balcony.

Her brown orbs looking around her. Wind rushing through her, cooling her and numbing her thoughts. Eyes looking at the trees which were dancing on the rythm of wind. And ears enjoying the soothing melody which were sung by none other than the birds who were lulling their children to sleep in the nearby nest.

It enchanted her, tranquilized her.

Who says she is alone? She isn't. She has this. The sun which keeps her warm,the wind which tries to ease her out and the songs sung by the birds to make her enjoy the surroundings and herself.

Her eyes closed on their own by this pleasant atmosphere which was wrapping her in a web. But soon she found herself opening her eyes as a different rythm hit her eardrums.

Her eyes frantically searched for its source. And it stopped at one person whom she is so irritated with.

He smirked upon getting her attention,his hands perfectly moving over the guitar as a beautiful, soothing sound flew in the wave only to reach her. As if it was just created for her to hear.
It was!

She scrunched up her face at his presence, showing her irritation to him. Showing how she didn't like his presence. But her heart wasn't in her control,as it thumped on the soft music which he played.