Do Anjane Ajnabi-(2)

Next day,

It was evening,While I was standing at the corner of her house's street with binoculars on. She has not left my mind,my heart and my eyes since yesterday.

When Ronak asked me about being so lost in something,well that 'something' is her. I ended up telling him how I feel about her. He told me that I love her. But I don't agree with him.

It can be just an attraction.

But still,I want to know her,I want to talk to her. Idk why but I want us to spend sometime together as friends but I know I feel about her more than A feeling of a friend.

So,here I am looking at her through binoculars. While she is teaching the classical music to children on terrace. I can't thank enough my friend,Ronak who brought small small details about her when I told him that I want to know her.

I was standing like that no one could see me but still a tinge of fear was there that what if someone sees me. I am not fearing for myself but for her,she would be the part of public gossips then and I don't want that but still I wanted to see her and couldn't resist so came here to relish the scene in front of me while trying to hide myself from others.

I was busy admiring her.
She was looking so beautiful in that white kurti. I could see her laughing, pulling the cheeks of Children and enjoying with them and ofcouse teaching the classical music.
Just a random thought crossed my mind,And I picturized her holding our baby,with me by her side. I couldn't help but smile.

Control kartik, don't you think You are going so fast, means You have just seen her and met her tomorrow. that wasn't a proper meeting though but still.

I stopped thinking and focused on her. After sometime,I saw children going. I think the class is finished. She stood up and came forward (on the terrace) and held the railing . She closed her eyes and enjoyed the cool air. While I was enjoying seeing her. Her face looked so contented. And I felt happy seeing her relaxed.

She opened her eyes and then looked down.

Damn!!
Our eyes met.

She looked with some questions in her eyes whose answers I was also not aware of. We looked in each others eyes for long. I didn't want to leave from there and I could see that even she wasn't Willing to go. And I felt happy and contented that I am not only the one who feels for her. She also has feelings for me.

But those feelings were unknown to both of us !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This thing continued for few days. I used to stand there,see her and then she used to see me. And then we used to stare each other,admire each other unless we were compelled to leave form there.

I again came there and saw her,the same thing happened but today there was a change. She went from there and I saw her at the door of her house. She moved forward and came in front of me. I was hell nervous.

"What do You want? Why do You always come here?" She said softly yet firmly.

"I just want to talk to You,want to know you." I said the truth with a genuine smile on my Face.

She startled a bit but her eyes penetrated into mine and I saw a hope, curiosity and something else too but I couldn't understand that.

"May I ask why?" She asked softy. It was just a whisper but I could hear her.

She asked this but I don't know the answer. I was in doubt. Somewhere my heart was saying that I love her but still there was a doubt and I can't promise her,tell her the thing which I am myself not sure about. I didn't want to break her heart if It came out to be a mere attraction. So,I said what I felt right.

"I don't know but I feel like talking You, knowing you. Could You please become my friend and give me the opportunity to know You, please." I pleaded her.

To which,she smiled which meant a yes.

From that day,we are friends. Sharing everything with each other, hanging out with each other but I am thankful and relieved as her family didn't break my bones and accepted our friendship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was super nervous as I was going to propose her.

Yeah,I realized few days ago that living without her seems impossible for me. When she was about to be hit by a truck but I saw her and saved her. That day,My heart pained thinking that if something would have happened to her. It pierced my heart and that day I realized that I have fallen for her, That I love her so dearly,That I can't live without her.

And Today,I will tell her that now my world has started revolving around her. That I love her so much.

I went to a park and told her to come there.

I was very very much nervous but when she came there dressed in a white Frock. I was again lost in her. This girl has something in her that always takes me(attracts me) to her.

"Naira"I said softly and took her hands in mine.

"Haan,bolo kartik" .

"Will You be my partner?"

"Kya?.. partner as in??" She asked confused but her eyes were reflecting a hope.

"My partner,My life partner" I said softly.

She looked in my eyes as if registering my words.

"I want to spend my whole life with You." I said and was taken in a hug by her. A bone crushing hug.

I enjoyed the warmth,the feeling of being with her.

She broke the hug and said with tears in her eyes,

"I love You"

"I love You too" I said and kissed her forehead and again hugged her.

That moment felt blissful and peaceful!!..
And it became the most beautiful moment of my life.

After that comes an another beautiful moment. When I got my princess today.

Yes!!..Our baby.

I was thinking all this while walking Inside the ward where Naira was shifted.

I entered the ward to see a magical scene in front of me.

My naira was carrying my princess,Our Princess in her arms and talking to her.

I saw them for few moments as if capturing that moment in my heart to cherish it for lifetime.

And then I also joined them enjoying the feeling of parenthood ❤️.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was my second short story and I promise that The next story will be of our pyaare shivin.
Do tell me your views about it.

Do read The outbreak,Humara Aashiyana,Pyaar k liye and My sunshine.

And do follow a lovely soul shailjamanya05 !!

Thank You♥️