Tum meri banjao(3)

I was getting ready as the ladkewale were coming to see me but I couldn't stop thinking about him. We just met once but everything is changed in that one meet.

I want to see him,to meet him,to feel him but it's impossible now. I don't know anything about him and beside that ladke wale are coming,I don't know what will happen,if They will agree for this so called marriage. Then,I won't be able to meet him.

I don't know what did he do to me ,to my heart that it has started beating for him,it has started weaving dreams of him but now this ,all of this is wrong because we won't be of each other.

I got ready but the tears were still not Willing to stop. I tried many times to stop sobbing. But I don't know why but My heart was yearning, longing to be of him, of a stranger.

Soon my cousin sister came and I went with her downstairs dressed in a saree.

"Aao beta yha baitho",someone said me but I was looking down at floor not because I was shy or something. I can't show my tears which were not stopping,to them.

My chachi held my hand And made me sit at the place.

I sat and a lady complimented me

"Bahut pyaari lag rhi ho" it was a familiar voice so I looked up only to find the same lady who met us yesterday. Mohsin!!

I looked here and there to see him and our eyes met.

Mohsin!?!

And my heart skipped a beat.

Means the alliance is of Mohsin for me. We both looked towards each other. He was smiling widely and my smile reached my eyes as I couldn't Believe.

"Ahem Ahem" someone fake coughed and I looked down feeling shy.

"Mujhe lagta h ek baar bacho ko baat kr leni chahiye,agar apki izazat ho toh" uncle said. He's Mohsin's father. I think.

"Haan haan kyu nhi,jao shivangi beta Mohsin ko Apne saath apne kamre m le jao." CHACHI ji said

I nodded while looking down. I could see through corner of my eyes him standing up.
So I moved and He too followed me. We were climbing the stairs while I was feeling weak on my knees just by his mere presence. All were on ground floor. My room was on second floor. We have reached 1st floor but my knees were not supporting. I was getting nervous as I was thinking that we would be in a room alone!!

Just then,I misstepped and was about to fall,I closed my eyes in fear of getting fall down that I realized that I was in mid air. I opened my eyes only to be met by his,my saviour. He held me by my waist and I felt goosebumps in my whole body. He made me stand properly.

I again started to climb upstairs this time carefully but That moment kept replaying in front of my eyes.

We finally reached my room.

"Wow,nice room"he complimented.

"It's simple,I don't think it's that nice." I said.

"Simplicity is the best,You know"he said nearing his face to mine and whispering in my ear in husky voice.

I forgot everything for that moment.

"Ab tum mujhe baithne k liye bhi nhi bologi?" He asked smirking.

"Ha..Haan..Baithiye naa" I stammered.

He sat down on bed. I was still standing.

"Ab tum kyu nhi baith rhi ho" he asked complaining.

He pulled me and I landed on his lap. I tried to stand up from his lap but he tightened his hold.

"Chodhiye mohsin" I pleaded.