just a crush?(part 2)

It's been a week. I was trying my best to avoid Arpita.

She is my friend ...my best friend!
I shouldn't think that way!!
Right?

I was on beach.... relaxing my mind.. while listening to the waves. Yeah they are my stress buster. Whenever I get worried about something..I come here..and they are so soothing ...they make me calm..

I was sitting on a rock and was thinking looking at the waves.

My heart which was calm  my whole life ..till now..was now full of waves ...of feelings.

I was thinking to let him go!
I will never tell him about my crush...but I know it's not just a crush...it is something more...like love!

Just then I felt someone sitting beside me. I turned to get lost in those dark brown orbs.

Am I dreaming?

I looked at him confused. He Chuckled.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hi" I greeted back!

"How are u here?..I mean" I was cut off by him

"I was just passing by..saw you here..so came to meet you."

I was lost in him..I couldn't understand a single word..he spoke..but his voice..brought goosebumps in my whole body....

Naira control!

"Oh"I said showing that I understood..but I didn't know what he just spoke..

Great Naira..keep it up!

We again became silent..and looked at the waves!

No Naira!!..You aren't going to ask him about that.
I made me understand but I couldn't resist asking him.

"So how is it going with Arpita..?" I asked giving him a quick glance.

"Good!" He replied after a sigh. And my heart sank!!

"Great!"I replied with a fake smile..and looked in front.

"Naira!"

"Haan!!"

"I want to tell you something."

"Hmm..bolo"

"I like you" he said his eyes twinkling..and a boyish grin adoring his face.

"You are not that good in cracking jokes! You know!!.." I said still looking in front but my heart was racing...I wanted it to be true..but

It's a joke!.
Why will he like an ordinary girl like me!!
I love myself..but I am not certainly his type.

He touched my knuckles with his hand.. asking me permission to hold my hands..while I felt myself weak on my knees..

My cold hands opened involuntarily..I liked that feeling..when he touched me..And wanted to experience it more!

He held my hand...!!
That feeling was heavenly!

I looked in his eyes..and I was again lost..

He shifted closer...And that closeness started playing havoc with my emotions!..my feelings!!

"I really like you..Naira..who wouldn't like you.. you are a  beautiful soul! You are confident, amazing as a person...I really really like you.. actually (he blushed) I have a crush on you since long...I couldn't tell you because I was nervous..as you were not that compatible with boys...so I thought to wait...but now I realised.. it's actually more than a crush....And I can't stop myself from telling you this..I am sorry,if I made you uncomfortable with my feelings!..I really am!! He confessed caressing my hand and I was loosing myself.