just a crush?(part 1)

"Naira!.." I heard her say.

"Kya hua?"I asked still busy playing candy crush.

"Kya hua.. seriously Naira.. don't you know..?" She asked in a dramatic way.

"Dekh Arpita...mujhe game khelne de..wrna saaf saaf bta kya baat h?"

"Naira..today I have to go on a date.. remember?"

"Yeah."I said still busy in my game..

She came and snatched my mobile from me.

"Hey!!!..Arpita waapis de..yaar main kitna achha score bana rhi thi.."I tried to snatch it from her..but failed miserably.

"Naira.. please help kr de..I am so confused..konsi dress pehnu..kya kru..or kya nhi..." She said holding her head in frustration.

"Okay!!..ok..Arpita..calm down....m krti hu teri help..dress m to kr dungi...pr you know na..makeup..wagarah..is not my cup of tea." I told her.

"Yeah..I know..sirf dress choose krne m help kr de.." she literally pleaded..

Note ..she pleaded to me..first time in her  life..she pleaded..!!..Now I really have to help her..

"Okh..chal.."

After sometime..I chose a dress for her...and she got ready...

"Naira..M thik to lg rhi hu na..?" She asked worried.

"Arrey..you are looking so beautiful.."

"Pakka..means..ussey thik to lgega na." she asked referring to him.

"Dekh.. Arpita..you are beautiful..inside out..dusre kya kehte h ...kya sochte h..wo kuch mayne nhi rakhta....."I explained her in a dead serious tone..

"Yeah..You are right." She said and smiled.

"Achha ...chal jaa.."I literally pushed her out of house.

"Nhi..Naira..You are also coming with me.."she said making me shocked.

"Pagal ho gyi h..kya..teri date pr m kya krungi..mujhe kabab m haddi nhi banna.." I protested.

"Nhi..Naira.. please chal yaar..thodi der m aa jaiyo.. I am so nervous..mai kya bolungi..I mean ...tu rhegi ..to thoda sa theek lgega.."she explained.

"Nahi.!!..I said Nahi....m nhi aayungi to nhi aayungi ."

"Please Naira...aise mt kr .....tujhe jab wapis aana ho .tu aa jaiyo.m tujhe rokungi bhi nhi..pakka"she said making puppy face.

I was still not convinced!

"Okh..Mat aa..m bhi nhi jaa rhi.." she entered in house again.."

"Ughhh!!.. Okay chal..pr mera jab man krega ..m waapis aa jaungi .!..ok?" I asked.

"Okay!" She said grinning.

•••••••••••••••••••

We came to that restaurant.. where they decided to meet.

I still don't know..who is that lucky guy...

Courtesy..My friend..she is so excited and nervous at the same time..that she didn't even care to tell me about the guy..

And when I was about to ask.. everytime she remembered something.and . freaked out ...only I know..how I handled her.

We were sitting and were waiting for that mystery man.

I was looking down..just then I heard a familiar sound..not that familiar..but still It was..

"Hey!" that voice greeted us.