Baarish - A SS

It's started raining,my lips curved up from the corner as I saw the rain drops falling on ground. I took an umbrella and was about to step out of my house.

"Sheenu,beta kahan jaa rhi ho?" My mom asked concerned.

"Mumma,Baarish aa rhi h..m thodi der m aayi" I replied nervously.

"Baarish m bheegne jaa rhi ho na!" She asked..I turned to plead her by making a puppy face.

"Chali jao,pr jaldi aana..aur jyada mt bheegna ..warna beemar pad jaogi ..aur ek aur baat...kisi stranger se ..."

"I know Mumma..I am of 7 so I am a big girl now... " I said showing her my 7 fingers.

"Hmm..jaldi aana.." she again said concerned.

"Okay!" I said and paved my way outside my house.

I went to the place which I discover few days ago. There is no one. It's a closed street. Ofcourse,there were houses but they were abandoned.

I liked this place as I could enjoy rain here

I entered in that street. Kept my umbrella at a side and let raindrops touch my skin.

It felt so refreshing to be in the rain. I swayed my body..and started dancing on the music of rain. it felt so good dancing in rain.

"You dance beautifully!" A voice interrupted my dance.

I turned and I saw a boy similiar of my age. my eyes met his. My eyes dropped to his lips as they curved into an amused smile. I stopped dancing as I looked at him dressed in raincoat.

He came close to me. And kept his hand in front for a handshake. I hesitantly kept my hand in his as my mom's warning was roaming in my mind.

"Mohsin" he said.

Mohsin!..his name echoed in my mind.

I took my hand back as we were still shaking hands.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Shivangi" I answered meekly.

Rain was still pouring down and I was angry on him to ruin my time. But I wasn't able to show it.

He smiled looking at me. And that made my anger go away.

He went to a curb and sat on it. Still looking at me. I was confused what to do. Whether to dance or slip out of that place.

"You can continue to dance if you want to. I won't disturb you." He explained.

I smiled nervously but was hesitant to dance in front of him. I was so shy to dance when he was sitting and looking at me.

Albeit,I tried to but the nervousness took over me.. whenever I tried..so I went upto him.

"Please join me,I can't dance with you sitting here and looking at me."I replied biting my lower lip.

He chuckled. And asked."you really want me to join?"

I nodded looking on ground. I felt a touch on my hand. And saw him holding my hand. I gasped. He chuckled.

We were in the rain dancing with each other... enjoying the rain.

>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<
When it used to rain,I used to go there and we used to meet...

And after sometime,we started to meet even if it didn't rain.

*******

I was out of my trance when I saw that It's raining heavily now.. earlier It was just drizzling...