𝟓. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝗼𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐞𝐝

*There might be some bad grammar and error in here so just let me know where so I can fix them. I just wanted to get this update to you all.*

☾. ❦ .☽

S1 x E2-3

Saturday
January 15, 2011
6:30 pm

Honey POV

So the game starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, and I need to pregame. I walk into our gym to workout. I connect my phone to my speaker and begin to work out. I hope nothing goes wrong today. Scott doesn't have control over himself and I don't know if I can lose control. I hope I can't lose control of myself. I lay down on the bench and begin to lift my regular weight. Realizing how light it was I add a 25 weight to each side. I usually press about 160 but now I'm about to bench 210.

"Do you need a spotter?"
I hear the familiar voice of Austin ask.

I sit back up and smile.
"Yes. Thank you."

He nods and stands behind the bench, above me. I lay down and get myself into the right position and I start. I groan after about 2 minutes because I realize it was still too light.

"Hey can you take the 25 off and had two 35's?"
I asks and he looks at me in bewilderment before doing as I asked.

Laying back down I begin again. Nothing. What the fuck? I can't ask him to add more weight because that would be unrealistic for me to do as a girl with no muscle mass. I just continue to press until I was done. Austin and I continue working out together and enjoying each other's company. When we were done it was about 7:30. We walk down the hall towards the locker rooms and I decided to ask a question.

"Why are you friends with Jackson? At first I that you were going to be like him but now that I'm starting to get to know you, you're nothing like him. Yea, you are a little arrogant and conceited but you are not an asshole or and bully. You also don't think you are better than everyone, so why be friends with him?"
I ask Austin and he sighs.

"He may not seem like it but he is good company. He may show that he's this hard ass but that's just a façade he puts on. He's scared to get hurt, so that's why I'm friends with him."
He explains and I look at him in shock. I then smile at him and nods in understanding. Lydia is the same way.

"I'll see you out on the field."
I tell him before disappearing into the locker room. I take a quick shower before putting on my uniform and making my way out to the field.

"Hey, daughter!"
The loud voice of my dad rings out as I practice with our team.

I get up from my position and walk over to my father. As I walk over I hear the other team, Marshall Field High, whispering.

"Oh, they have a girl on their team? This will be a piece of cake."
I hear them whispering. Yeah keep thinking that.

"Yes, Daddy?"
I question.

"Whoop some ass."
He comments and I smile taking off my helmet.

"I will."
I tell him confidently.