𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝗼𝐮?

☾. ❦. ☽

S1 x E1
Friday
January 7, 2011
5:00 pm

Honey POV

For the last three days, Scott has been avoiding me. Only Stiles and Lydia have been the only ones talking to me. Austin has tried but I gave him the cold shoulder. It's not that I don't want to talk to him, it's that I'm still upset with him.

Right now I'm in the girl's locker room changing for the scrimmage and I sigh. I get dressed and walk out of the locker room and walk out to the field.

"Hey, Honey! Wait up."
I hear the voice of Austin fill my ears.

"Argent, leave me alone. I have nothing to say to you."
I tell him rolling my eyes.

"You don't have to say anything, just listen."
He says but wait on my confirmation for him to speak. I nod my head and he breaths out in relief.

"Look, Honey, I'm so sorry for kissing you like that. I couldn't help myself. You're just so beautiful and smart and funny and I— Damn it, I'm not good at this. What I'm trying to say is that can you please forgive me. I can't promise that I won't try to kiss you again but I can promise you that I will ask."
Austin says making me laugh.

"You have a fucked up way of apologizing to someone."
I tell him.

"But I'll accept it, for now, Argent. You fuck up again your nose won't be the only thing broken."
I promise him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Honey Bear."
He says smiling brightly before running ahead of me.

Walking to the bleachers I see Scott and wave but he didn't spare me a glance and I put my hand down. What did I do? Sitting down close enough to him so that I would be able to hear his conversations but far enough not to intrude. I see Stiles run-up to Scott and I smile at him.

"Scott! Scott, wait up."
Stiles yells running up to Scott.

"Stiles, I'm playing the first elimination, Man— Can it wait?"
Scott says slightly annoyed.

"Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in L.A. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods."
Stiles tells him and my eyes widen. I stand up and make my way over to the boys knowing this was something slightly urgent.

"Stiles, I gotta go."
Scott says running out on the field.

"Wait, No! Scott! You're not gonna believe what the animal was!"
Stiles says.

"It was a wolf, wasn't it?"
I ask Stiles and he turns around quickly and nods.

"We'll talk about this after the scrimmage."
I promise him as I run off to the field once my father blows his whistle.

"Let's go! Gather round! Bring it in, come on! Come on!"
He yells as everyone joins in a circle. I look up to see Scott waving at someone and I turn around to see Allison. So that's why he's been ignoring me.

"Got a question, McCall?"
My dad asks immediately making me laugh under my breath.

"What?"
Scott asks confused.