𝟔. 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

☾. ❦ .☽

S1 x E3

Sunday
January 16, 2011

Honey POV

After we get back to my house, Stiles leaves after giving Issac a "Threatening" Brother talk. The whole time I laugh at Stiles and Issac was blushing at the thing he was bringing up. After that Issac put away the stuff he had into the guess room. I'm happy I got him in time, who knows what that man was about to do.

I went to my room and showered, getting ready for my date. I grab my phone and text Issac to open the door for Austin whenever he gets here and I continue to wash myself. I get out of the shower and dry myself off. I put on some underwear and a pajama set before walking out of my room and into our laundry room. I grab the clothes I just bought, out of the dryer and walked back to my room.

I put on a baggie black shirt  that had the word 'Paranoid' on it in orange and some black cargo pants. I put my curly hair up into a ponytail and I go and brush my teeth. I grab my aquaphor lip balm and put it in my pocket and walk out of the bathroom. I grab my phone and wallet before leaving out the room. I see both Issac and Austin sitting on the couch talking and I smile. They get along well. I walk up quietly behind them before wrapping my arms around them and they jump making me laugh.

"Austin is this okay?"
I ask him as I walk around to the front of the couch.

"That's amazing. Are you ready to go?"
He asks and I nod.

I kiss Issac on the cheek and told him bye before leaving out the house, locking the door, I follow Austin to his car. He opens the passenger door for me, bowing, causing me to laugh.

"Why, Thank You."
I thank him in a posh accent causing him to laugh.

I get into the car and he closes the door before lightly jogging to the drivers side. He gets in and we pull off. As we were driving he told me that were going quite far. I hum before grabbing his free arm and cuddle against it. I sigh out heavily as my body relax once I breathe in his scent. His music plays softly and his voice soothes me to sleep. It's been a long day.

Austin POV

After Honey falls asleep on my arm, I smile down at her. How can one person be this adorable. I turn the music down so it wouldn't disturb her. I shift slightly in my seat and that causes her to cuddle up with my arm more. She grips my biceps and moan lightly before sighing.

How did we get so lucky?

I soon pull up to where part of our date will take place, The Paintball Center. I once remembered that Honey said she couldn't shoot a gun and that she wanted to. Sure a paintball gun isn't like a real gun but it can help with her aim. I park the car and turn it off before turning to Honey. I lift her head by her chin and lightly placed my lips onto hers. She wakes up instantly and returns my kiss. We pull away and she opens her eyes rubbing them groggily as she yawns.

"You must really like kissing me?"
She rasps out, sleep heavy in her voice.

"But it was a nice way to wake up."
She chuckles as she gently rubs her lips. I feel myself blushing as I respond to what she said.

"Of course I like kissing you. Your lips are very tempting. They are plump and soft, who wouldn't want to kiss them. I just so happen to have that privilege."
I tell her pecking her forehead as she nods.

Finally she looks out the window and read where we are and I watch her eyes widen in excitement.

"Oh yea! I get to shoot you. May the best one win."
She smirks competitively.