𝟏. 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲?

☾ ❦ ☽

S1 x E1
Monday
January 3, 2011
9:00 pm

Third Person POV

Inside of the McCall house was an asthmatic boy with brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, who was concentrated on making his net in his lacrosse stick.

Outside of the house another boy with brown hair and light brown eyes, and a dark-skinned girl with long curly dyed purple hair and hazel eyes, walk up to the house of the unsuspecting teenage McCall.

The boy, Stiles, climb up the side of the house while the girl, Honey, stayed on the ground snickering at her not-so-athletic best friend. Seeing Scott come outside with a bat. She hides to see how this scene will play out.

Honey POV

Hearing Scott and Stiles both scream as they scare each other. I begin to walk towards my two dumb best friends smiling.

"Hey, Scotty pimpin'."
I greet him as I walk up the stairs and hug him.

"What are y'all doing here?"
He asks.

Noticing Stiles still hanging upside down, I narrow my eyes in confusion.

"You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"
Stiles says.

"I'm here because Stiles wants to find a dead body."
I tell him shrugging and I hear a groan from Stiles.

"Kai! I was supposed to explain it to him. Thanks a lot."
Stiles says huffing in annoyance because he wasn't the one to tell Scott.

"Well, explain to him like you explained to me."
I tell him rolling my eyes.

"Okay, look. I know it's late but you got to hear this. I saw my dad leaving twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even state police."
He begins to tell Scott, getting excited. Scott looks at me, I just shrug my shoulders and shake my head.

"For what?"
Scott asks and I had to roll my eyes.

"The dead body Scott. I just said that."
I chuckle lightly at his short-term memory and dumb question. Stiles finally slips from off the roof.

"A dead body?!"
Scott yells as it processes in his head.

"No, a body of water."
Stiles says causing me to laugh.

"Yes, dumb ass, a dead body."
He says and pulls himself over the banister and onto the porch.

"You mean like murdered?"
Scott asks.

"Nobody knows yet."
I tell him as Stiles stands next to me.

"Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties."
I tell Scott.

"Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?"
Scott asks as everything processes.

"That's the best part. They only found half. We're going."
Stiles says excitedly making me smile at his excitement.

"And you're agreeing with this, Honey?"
Scott asks.

"Yea, it's not like I was going to go to sleep anyways. I need some excitement. What better way to do that, than to go searching through the woods in the dark looking for another half of a body."
I tell him sarcastically making him smile at me.