𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐆𝐨 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲

S1 x E1MondayJanuary 3, 20114:00 pm

S1 x E1
Monday
January 3, 2011
4:00 pm

Honey POV

The bell rings signaling the end of the day. Rushing out of class, I go to my locker and stuff everything in there neatly. Hearing a bang against the locker next to me I see Stiles leaning against it as Scott looks down the hall. Noticing he was looking at the new girl, I sigh.

Watching Lydia go up to the new girl, I make my way to them catching the last part of their conversation.

"And you are my new best friend."
I hear Lydia tell Allison.

"Wow, you're just gonna replace me like that, Lyds. I thought you loved me."
I tell her feigning hurt and she rolls her eyes.

"Honey, I can have more than one best friend. Plus you're more like a sister than a best friend so stop the dramatics."
She says making me and Allison laugh.

"Hi! I'm Honey Baer. Yes, it's my real name and Baer is spelled B-a-e-r. It's nice to have someone else to talk to besides Ms. Controlling Lydia here. Welcome to Beacon Hills and Welcome to Beacon Hills High School."
I tell her.

"Your name is unique, I like it. You're gorgeous and thank you for the welcome."
She says making me smile.

"Oh, hey Gorgeous. I see you've met my little sister."
Austin says wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I shrug his arm off of me and glare at him.

"I just met you so imma need three feet, sir. Thank you. And Hello Jackass and Austin."
I greet Jackson and Austin.

"So, this weekend, there's a party."
Lydia says to her making me roll my eyes.

"A party?"
Allison questions.

" Yeah, Friday night, you should come."
Jackson says.

"Oh, I can't, it's family night on Friday... But thanks for asking."
Allison says unsure as she looks at me for help and I lightly shake my head smiling.

"Al, we should go, I'm sure our parents wouldn't mind."
Austin says making Allison glare at him.

"You're sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage."
Jackson says to her making her break out of her glare with a smirking Austin.

"You mean like football?"
Allison asks clueless making me laugh lightly, but of course, the jerk face makes her feel stupid.