𝟒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭

☾. ❦. ☽

S1 x E2
Monday
January 10, 2011
2:00 pm

Honey POV

I hate school! All weekend Stiles and I were trying to find any and everything about angels and demons but there wasn't really anything to find. Also the whole weekend Austin has been checking on me. I've really appreciated his concern. Issac calls me whenever he was working at the cemetery.

I recently had a vision about Issac being beaten by his father. It explained the bruise on him. I can't tell him I know because how would I explain that to him. All I can do is ask him about the bruise and wait for him to confide in me. Issac has also been helpful with getting my mind off of this supernatural stuff.

I open my locker and put all of my books inside and grab my physical health book. I close my locker and see Issac walking down the hallway by himself. I walk up stopping in front of him smiling.

"Hey, Issac. What are you doing tonight?"
I ask and I see him jump slightly before smiling brightly once he realizes it's me in front of him.

"Urm. Nothing."
He says blushing.

"Well, would you like to go out with me, tonight?"
I ask timidly.

"Umm. Yea."
He says and a huge smile spreads across my face.

"Great! Do you like to skate? And I also have some places we can eat at, they're a hidden gem in our boring town of ours."
I ask grinning brightly at him in excitement.

"I actually don't know how to skate, but if you can teach me, it won't be too bad to fall."
He smiles back at me. I watch as his eyes twinkle slightly. I don't know how I haven't noticed him before but he is honestly a diamond in the rough.

"Ok, if you want to wait for me after school, you can. You can watch me practice and then I'll have to stop at home to get clean but after that, we can go and have fun."
I suggest and he nods smiling.

"You know what I can ask my dad if I can skip practice."
I think out loud.

"Whatever you decide to do I'm down. Just text me when you are out of class."
He says and I nod. At that moment the bell rings and I jump lightly. I see Issac chuckle and I turn and give him a playful glare.

"Okay, I have to go before my dad gets on my ass. See you later, cutie."
I tell him smiling before rushing off to my father's class. The final bell rings right as I enter the room and I sigh in relief.

"HONEY! SIT DOWN"
My dad booms and I laugh as I sit down at my desk.

"Yes, Father."
I reply.

I look over to Stiles and smile. I pull out my phone and discreetly text him.

Me: I'm going on a date today😁

Mischief💙: What?! With who?😡

Me: Issac🥰 He's such a sweetheart 💗

Me: You remember that vision I had? I searched up what soulmates were and I decided to act on it😬 SURPRISE 🤗🤣

Mischief💙: where are y'all going? What about practice?